Chapter 9

Amanda's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The sun was shining and I felt great. I look to my corner to see Khalif's shoes. I don't remember him being with me last night. I guess I was really out of it. Before I was able to get out of bed, Khalif came into the room with a tray. It contained a stack of chocolate chip waffles, bacon, eggs, a cup of yogurt with fruits and orange juice. He placed it on the night stand and climbed into bed. He immediately embraced me into a warm hug and began to place kisses all over me.

I stopped him. "What happened last night?"

"Um, you were smacked" he said with a laugh.

"Really? Maybe that's why I don't really remember anything"

"You don't?"

"Just something's, but not everything" I tell him and he smiles a little.

"Well last night was the past. Now let's focus on what you're going to eat first" he says and placed the tray on his lap.

I looked at each section. I eventually grabbed the yogurt.

"I was hoping you were going to choose that. Now...you are going to taste great"

I lightly hit his arm. "Ew you freak. That's all you were thinking about? Eating me out?"

"Uh yeah. Weren't you thinking about giving papi a blow?"

"Uh, no. That was only a one time thing babe" I tell him and he frowns.

"Fine, then I'm not gonna eat you out"

"Fine by me" I say with a shrug and get off the bed, while placing a spoon of yogurt in my mouth.

"Damn girl you different"

"I know right"

He rolls his eyes and puts the tray back on the nightstand. He lays back on the bed and stretches himself out. While I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I notice him looking and rubbing himself.

"Come on, I'm getting horny just by seeing you standing in just a panty and bra" he whined.

"I'm not giving you any" I say and he scoffs. He gets up and began to put his clothes on.

"Fine, I don't need you" he carelessly said and I stood there in shock. Was this really happening?

"Are you joking right now? You're seriously mad at me cause I don't want to give you any? You're pathetic" I said with a laugh.

"And you're boring" he snapped. I stood quiet and watched him slip into his shoes. When he was done, he didn't bother giving me a kiss or a hug. "Hit me up when you not boring" and with that he walked out. I didn't bother chasing him. Once I heard the front door slam and saw his car drive down the hill, I sighed. I've honestly been hurt so many times by guys that when one calls me boring and walks out like that, I don't cry. I just laugh it off and move on.

I placed the cup of yogurt on the dresser and took off the ring he gave me. I threw it in one of drawers.

------------

After the incident, I got a message from a guy named dexter. I then remembered who he was and the rest of what happened that night. He ended up coming over and we just hung out. I ended up telling him what happened between Khalif and I since he wanted to hear. He got upset and I was surprised that he was. Jacob, Reece, Michael and my dad like him.

I was planning to talk to Khalif, but then I found out he was messing around with some girl named Indya Marie. He moved on that quick. Slim calls me here and there to know how I'm doing. He misses my presence. He asked if I was busy so we can hang out and I told him that we can hang today.