Chapter 5

The airport. The worst place to be in. Especially when you're saying goodbye to someone who means the world to you.

Right now I'm at the airport with Jacob and Reece. Swae was going back to California. After last night, I don't want him near Maggie. She's probably waiting for him all cheesy. But he has to do work over there. I don't want him to drop it for me.

"Ima miss you" he says with a pout.

"I'm going to miss you more" I say and I get on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Ah, that's what I'm going to miss. Your lips"

I blush and hug him tightly. I'm going to miss his scent, but thank god he left his Supreme hoodie at my house.

"When are you coming back?" I ask.

"Probably next month. But we can always FaceTime" he says and I sigh.

"It's not what I want, but okay"

Not seeing him until next month sucks. I think I'm going to make a trip to California. Just to surprise him.

After waiting a couple more minutes, they call his flight. A tear slipped from my eye and he wiped it away. He kissed me for what seemed like forever and then stopped. "I hate you"

"I hate you more" I sadly say back. He smiled and then turned to Jacob and Reece.

"Bye you two and please take care of my pretty face"

"Gotchu" Reece says and Jacob nods.

He gives me one last look and walks away. As he walked, he waved goodbye. We watched him walk through the doors to the outside area cause he was taking a private plane.

We turn around and we're ambushed by paparazzi as soon as we're outside. They began to ask me stupid questions like if Swae and I were getting married because of the ring. It's just a promise ring. I hate this. I go through this when I'm with my dad and now it's because of my new relationship. On the other hand, Jacob was loving the attention. He was posing with Reece like if he was some supermodel. Reece wasn't haven't it cause he looked annoyed as hell.

-------

It's been a week since Swae left. Right now I'm sitting on the balcony with his hoodie on. Every time they would play Rae Sremmurd on the radio, my face would sadden or I would tear up. It was the worst. I mean we FaceTime but it just doesn't feel right.

I decided to make flight reservations. I called my dad and told him that we should go over there. He said that he would call to see when his private jet would be ready to take off. So I called Jacob and Reece to let them know that they should start packing.

"How long are we staying?" Reece asks over the phone.

"I don't know" I say and continue to look through my closet.

"Reece, you have somewhere to go that you're asking how long we're going to be there?" Jacob yells with an attitude.

"I just wanted to know, cause I thought you had school. So lower your voice before I fuck you up" Reece yells back.

Jacob stays silent and I giggle. Now I know who runs the relationship.

"Alright, please don't fight when we get there" I plead.

"Tell the psychotic monster here"

"Ima fuck you up, keep trying me" Reece spats.

This is going to be a long day.

----

After packing and face timing with Jacob and Reece, my dad finally came home. He was holding a folder.