Chapter 7

Authors Note
The video above is the dance Amanda, Jacob and Reece do.

Song: "Collabo" by P- Square
---------

Swae's Pov:

Last night, Amanda and I stayed up on the phone. She had forgotten about the whole Hollywood sign incident. This morning on the news, they were talking about the Hollywood sign. Turns out, someone had been pretending to be a ghost to scare away any visitors. I was so relieved cause I actually want to take Amanda again, just to have a small date.

Right now I'm in Calabasas with Slim, his side girl Tonya and Jay.

"While y'all here, Ima go visit Kylie Jenner" Jay said. He was about to leave when I grabbed him by his collar.

"You ain't going to see Kylie. Unless you want tyga to beat your ass"

He thought about it. "You know, you right about that"

I nod and rang the door bell. Amanda's house is freaking huge. The door opened revealing her dad. He was drinking a martini. I can hear music playing.

"I see you brought the whole crew" Lance says and I nod with a smile.

"Yeah, we're all going to Disney" I tell him.

"Aw how cute. Come in" he says, opening the door more.

We walked in and gasped. I felt like I was in a castle.

"Want martini?" He asks us and we all nod. "Cesar and Pablo I need 4 martinis"

"Coming in 5" a man shouted.

"Bro, is that collabo playing?" Slim's side girl Tonya asks. "That's my jam"

"Yeah. My fiancé is teaching my daughter and her friends a dance he learned while on a trip. They're in the dance studio downstairs" Lance says and all our eyes widened.

"Dance studio?"

"Yeah, I'll take you to the viewing room, until they're done"

We nod and follow him. We took an elevator instead of the stairs. We got out and walked down this wide spaced hallway. There were pictures of Amanda in a dress, twirling. She was probably 5 there. There were pictures of Lance and Michael too, but mainly Amanda. They must really love her.

Lance opened one of the double doors and we walked in. There were tons of couches. We sat in the front row, facing a glass screen. It was dark though.

"They finished?" I ask Lance who closed the door.

He walked over and sat next to me. "No, I just have the glass off"

He presses a button and Jacob is facing us, while fixing his hair.

"Can he see us?"

"Nope"

"Cool" slim says.

Then, Pablo and Cesar walk into the room with the martinis.

"Thank you guys" Lance says. "Take the rest of the day off"

Pablo and Cesar thanked Lance and hurried off, closing the door. The song began to play again. We turned our attention to them. Tonya began to whine.

Amanda was in the center and she looked beautiful. I watched her sway her hips and at one point I got turned. The way she moved her ass. Shit.

I felt like she could see through the glass cause she was looking straight at me, then she stopped. They all did. Michael banged on the glass. Lance presses another button which brings down the glass. Amanda's eyes widened when she sees me. She runs and comes in through the door next to the glass. I put my martini down and she jumps on me.