Chapter 3

Amanda's Pov:

The next morning, Reece invited me to have coffee and to talk about what happened with Swae and I. I brought Jacob who has a really bad hangover and lower pains. He partied a little to hard last night.

"So he wanted to have sex?" Reece asks in disbelief.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"You know his girlfriend was there"

I raise an eyebrow. "Where?"

"In his section" he said. "She had a long ass thrasher shirt and dark brown hair"

My eyes widened when I remembered the girl standing next to Slim. Her grilling didn't phase me.

I chuckled. "She was grilling me last night"

"Bitch don't know who she messing with cause I will definitely beat her ass" Jacob spats. I love when his black side comes out. "I'm tired of all these hoes thinking they can scare my friend cause she small. Little do they know she got a black friend who will put them 6ft under" Jacob flips his hair and takes a sip of his iced tea. Reece chokes on his coffee and I burst out laughing.

Then, my phone buzzed. I checked and it was Swae. I left him on read. I went to camera.

"Reece smile" I say. Reece smiles and I snap. I post it on Instagram with a heart. People began to like and every comment was either tagging Swae or asking what happened between us.

I honestly didn't care.

------
Swae's Pov:

10 minutes have passed and I'm still staring at the picture. I'm not going to lie, but this Reece guy is pretty good looking. There's another party happening and I want to invite Amanda to prove to her that I'm not all about sex. I went on iMessage and typed her a long paragraph explaining that I was sorry and that she should come to the party tonight. I send it and she sees it right away. I wait anxiously for her to write back and she did.

'This means so much to me. I now know you're serious. I will definitely come tonight' the message read. I smiled and jumped up excitedly.

I don't know what this girl is doing to me, but I'm loving it.

Slim walks in and hands me a piece of paper. I look at him confused. "What's this?"

"Our set time. We're performing tonight" he says. Now Amanda can see me in action.

"Alright, cool" I say and walk to the bathroom.

I close and lock the door. I dig into my pocket and take out the small box. I opened it and stared at the pills. These are what keep me hyper. I take 3 and place them in my mouth. I fill a cup with water and gulp the contents down. I felt relived. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Better"

No one can know about this. Especially Amanda.

---
Amanda's Pov:

I walked into the place. There was so many people and they were really tall.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?" Some white guy asked. Before I could say something, Swae appears and wraps his arm around my waist.

"No, she's taken" he says and the guy backs away. He disappears into the crowd.

He walks me to his section, but no one is there.

"Where are your friends?" I ask.

"They're coming later. So it's just me and you" he says with a wink.

I blush. "So I'm taken"

"It was just to get him away, but you can be if you let me"

I chuckled. "Like i said, let me get to know you first"