Chapter 11- Birthday Weekend pt. 1

After the whole pill incident, Khalif went back to California. I told him that I wasn't comfortable with that. He told me that he would be back by my birthday week in Miami.

It's my birthday and I haven't heard from him all day. He didn't even bother to text me happy birthday. I was upset and sad. I thought I was going to wake up with a long ass paragraph from him, but instead I got one from dexter. It was really sweet. Jacob and Reece messaged me happy birthday paragraphs and told me that they would be here for my birthday party.

Right now, I'm with my cousin Catherine. We were going to meet up with one of our close friends, Tyga. He wanted to take us out for breakfast.

"I can't believe you're finally 18!" Catherine squealed.

"I know, I feel grown now" I tell her and she laughs.

"No. The day you gave Khalif the goods was when you turned grown" I gasp and hit her arm. "Has he texted you?"

"No. But I'm not gonna let that affect today's plans or the rest of my birthday week"

She nods and I get a text from Tyga, saying that he was downstairs. Catherine and I grabbed our phones and bags and headed downstairs. Since it was 3 of us, Tyga decided to come in the Range Rover. I got in the front, while Catherine sat in the back middle seat.

The ride to the place was only a 20 minute drive, mainly cause there was no traffic. We got out and of course paparazzi were snapping away.

"Happy birthday Amanda" they shouted and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

We walked in the restaurant and were quickly seated. We all ordered almost everything on the menu.

"So how you feel?" Tyga asks.

"I feel great. I missed you man"

"I missed you too. I would always ask this little turd about you and she would just say that you were busy" he says and I laugh. Catherine kicks him under the table. She hates being called a turd. "Where's ya boyfriend by the way? Shouldn't he be here?"

"Yeah. But we had an issue about something, so I don't know" I sadly say.

"Ah okay" he says and shoves a forkful of hash browns in his mouth. I do the same and check my phone. No text from Khalif. I went on snap and saw that he posted recently. I looked at it and my eyes watered. He was at the pool with that indya girl.

"You okay?" Tyga asks and Catherine placed her hand on my shoulder.

"No, I'm not. Look" I show them the snaps and they shake their heads in disbelief.

"That's crazy man. He can be with her and not be here for you on your special day? Asshole much?" Tyga says and I nod.

"As your cousin and best friend I think that you shouldn't be with Khalif, if he's going to be like this" Catherine says and I nod.

"I know" I say with a sniffle.

I eventually forgot about Khalif and talked about other things. It felt great. Tyga FaceTimed Kylie and she sang happy birthday to me. She sounded good. We finished our food and Tyga paid. I wanted to chip in but he said no.

"Lets take a picture" I tell them. Tyga held the phone and snapped.

 Tyga held the phone and snapped