Chapter 2

Amanda's Pov:

The next day I woke up to the sound of notifications. I grabbed my phone and it was hot. Maybe it was because of all the notifications. I looked at my screen and saw that they were all from Instagram. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram. I had gained tons of followers for some reason. I had a couple of direct messages. So i decided to check them. My eyes widened as I read the first one.

Swae Lee follows you.

The rest of them said that. When I got to the last one, I froze. It was him. I opened it and read. He invited me to a party that was happening in Soho. He was going to be there.

All of a sudden, the sound of a door opening and heavy footsteps rung outside my door. Before I could get up, the door opens, revealing a shocked Jacob. "Swae Lee?! Amanda!"

"I don't know. I didn't send him anything. He just messaged me" I explain.

"The video! He saw the video" Jacob shouts and my eyes widened.

"I bet he probably thinks I'm a slut"

"No and if he does, we know you're not" Jacob assures me and I smile weakly. I nod and get off my bed. I walk to my window and let the beaming sun calm me down more.

At this point, I was panicking. What if he tries to get me drunk and tries to do something to me? You can't really trust anyone these days.

Swae's Pov:

Slim, Maggie and I were on our private plane. We were heading to New York. I was super excited. I was going to see Amanda. Maggie is going to be busy with her work. She has to do interviews and a couple of photo shoots for her upcoming album. So seeing Amanda was going to be easy. I can't wait to hug her amazing curves, touch her soft skin, play with her hair and see that gorgeous smile of hers.

I got a notification on my phone saying that Amanda posted a new picture and that she was live. I unlocked my phone and smirked when I saw the picture. She was with some guy. He looks gay though, so I'm not worrying. She was wearing short Nike shorts and a tight white tank that showed her curves. I loved the picture and commented heart eyes. A lot of people liked the comment. Next, I went on her live. The guy from the picture was talking.

"Jacob gimme" I hear a soothing female voice say in the back. Amanda appeared and took the phone away. I commented 'hey' and she smiled. "Hi. I honestly can't wait to see you tonight"

I was blushing. Her voice was so sexy. I commented, 'I can't wait to see you either. What's your number?'

"I'll dm it to you" she says and I'm nudged. I look up to see Maggie. She was mad.

"I thought you said Slim liked her" she says with her arms crossed.

I roll my eyes. "He does and so what if I'm looking through her shit. I catch you lurking through other guy's pages and I don't say nothing"

She scoffs and walks to the back. I honestly didn't care if she was mad. I let her slide on so many things.

Everyone was seated and the plane began to move. I placed my headphones in my ears and let the music take over me.

----------

Amanda's Pov:

This morning I thought I wasn't going to be ready to see Swae. But Jacob's lecture really changed my mind. Jacob and I were putting on our makeup when we heard a knock at the door. "Come in"

The door opens, revealing my dad. He was dressed in a leather suit with his hair slicked back. "Where are you going Mr. Bass?" Jacob asks.

"I'm having a night out with Michael" my dad says and my heart melts.