#24

03/23/2017

We got messy today.

I did some back tracking and found out that today marks the 2nd month of my break up with Den. Which meant that it's just one more month 'til I can officially pursue Mika. I felt like eating cake so I asked her to come with me to the condo so we can bake.

Yeah, I know. I'm a douche. It seemed like I was celebrating my break up when I should have been hurting. I was. Truly, I was. But not as much as it used to. The prospect of being with Mika lessened the pain by a huge margin. Doesn't make me any less of an asshole though.

But I made my choice. I chose Mika. There was no turning back.

In my condo, I did most of the work since Mika knew nothing about baking. But she wanted to help so she did some tasks like mixing and such. We baked cupcakes instead so it would be easier.

Once the first batch of cupcakes were in the oven, Mika suprised me.

"Babe," she called.

When I turned to her, she splashed me with a bowl full of flour on the face. I coughed.

"Ayan! Pumuti ka rin sa wakas!" Tears were coming out of her eyes because she was laughing so hard.

I glared at her while wiping the flour in my eyes and mouth. I smirked as I got an idea. Revenge is sweeter. Literally.

I took the bottle of chocolate syrup and hid it behind my back. She didn't notice because she was still laughing.

I put some in my hand and damn, it was sticky as hell.

I started to approach her slowly. She looked at me cautiously.

"You know what? It's fine. At least, naranasan ko namang maging maputi diba?" I smiled at her which I made sure my dimples were showing.

She squinted her eyes, doubtful of my intentions. She should be. And before she could even react, I cupped her face with my chocolate-filled hands.

"Ayan! Para naman maranasan mong maging kakulay ko," I grinned.

"Alyssa Valdez!" she screamed as she felt the stickiness of the chocolate. "Ang lagkit! Ugh!"

It was my turn to laugh my heart out as she glared at me while pouting. Cute.

She approached me with burning eyes and I swallowed.

She put her arms around my shoulders and rubbed her cheek on mine. While I like any contact between us, the mixture of the flour on my face and the chocolate on her face was just gross.

"Yuck!" We both said at the same time as we touched the sticky substance on our face.

Our eyes met and we ended up laughing again. We played quite a bit more though and kept putting flour or chocolates or whipped cream on each other.

We were tired and messy by the time we both gave up.

"Tingnan mo, ang lagkit na tuloy natin!" she said.

I laughed before holding my hand out to her. "Come on, let's clean up."

She looked at me curiously but still took my hand.

I got us some small towels first before I led her to the bathroom.

I turned the faucet on and made sure the towel was wet before I started to wipe the mess on Mika's face.