#20

03/16/2017

I am...

I don't know how she was finding these stuff to do but for tonight, we went to an overnight stargazing camping in Big Handy's Ground in Rizal. Getting in wasn't easy because the place is only open when there's an event held by two groups only. For the one we were attending, it was organized by Philippine Astronomical Society. I don't know if Mika was just lucky to find out that there was such event and that there were available slots or if she pulled some strings. Either way, we were lucky. I was actually excited.

We already had our tent, clothes, and food packed before my afternoon training and we planned to go straight there right after. I only had to pick her up in her condo and then we were off to our next adventure.

All throughout the ride, she repeatedly hummed a familiar song.

"That's a Westlife song, isn't it?" I asked.

She nodded with a sweet smile.

"You want to play it on spotify?" I gave her my phone which was connected via bluetooth to my car's stereo.

"Hindi na," she answered but she looked at my phone curiously.

"Can I snoop around sa phone mo?" she asked curiously.

I hesitated. I had to think if there was anything in my phone I didn't want her to see. I couldn't think of anything so I nodded.

"Anong password?"

I blushed but I told myself to calm down. She wouldn't get it anyway.

"2-2-2-3."

She frowned and chuckled.

"Ang narcissistic, ah. Tatlo sayo, tapos isa lang sakin? O typo ba 'to?"

I glanced at her curiously. "What?"

"Number 2 ka, number 3 ako. Tatlong 2, isa lang 3? Or typo para hindi halata, 2-3-2-3 dapat 'to 'no?" she teased.

I laughed.

"Gusto ko 'yang confidence mo, Babe. But no, I didn't even think of any of those reasons you gave."

She pouted.

"Hmmp. So bakit 2-2-2-3?"

I kept smiling but kept my mouth shut. I wouldn't tell her.

"Bakit? Ikaw? Ano bang password mo?"

"0-3-0-8."

I drove to the side of the road, put it on hazard, and stepped on the break carelessly.

"Babe! Ano ba?!" Mika asked in panic.

"Anong password mo?" I hissed, glaring at her.

She turned to me and met my gaze without emotions.

"0-3-0-8."

I gritted my teeth.

"Give me your phone."

She raised a brow but gave me her phone nonetheless.

I tried to open it but couldn't. I frowned.

"Ayaw mag-open," I stated.

"Malamang. Joke lang kasi 'yun," she said while grabbing her phone. "Selosa."

My eyes widened and I pretended to cough to hide my shame.

Damn.

"Gusto mo malaman password ko?" She smirked. "Bakit muna 2-2-2-3?"