#13

When I was already in the resort, she texted me the room number she was in.

She opened the door a couple of seconds after I knocked. And God, my mouth hung open. She was wearing a red bikini top and shorts. I could see her flawless skin and it looked so smooth and soft to touch. Well, I knew it was smooth and soft to touch from the memory I have of that night. I blushed.

"Pasok ka," Mika said when I didn't move.

She turned her back on me and I have never thought someone's back could be so enticing. I shook my head and pushed those thoughts away. That was definitely the time to think how sexy Mika looked.

"Sorry, magulo. Kakaalis lang kasi ng pamilya ko."

"Okay lang." I cleared my throat because it sounded hoarse.

I roamed my eyes around the room and contrary to what she said, it wasn't that messy at all. The queen size bed was just unmade and some towels laid here and there but it wasn't dirty at all.

Mika looked at me and for a second, she seemed like she had something to say before she shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"Wala. I was just wondering why you're here."

I stopped.

"I think we have to talk," I said with forced calmness.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Pero mamaya na. Let's forget about that first. Langoy muna tayo."

My mind buffered. Seriously?

"Go na, bihis ka na. Bilis," Mika said excitedly, ignoring my reaction.

I put down my bag on one of the chairs and unbottoned my polo. I was already wearing my swimwear underneath.

When I looked at Mika, there was a tinge of red on her cheeks and she looked away when our eyes met. That was a reaction to my body, right? I smirked.

"Oh, tara na?" she said.

She had her shades on. She took a small pouch with her where she probably put they keys and her phone, and her towel hung on her arm. 

"Wait!" I stopped her, grabbing her by the arm. "Lalabas ka ng ganiyan?"

I sounded condescending which I didn't intend at all. She glared at me.

"Hoy, Alyssa. Hindi porket wala akong abs na katulad ng sayo ay hindi na ako pwedeng magbikini. I am not fat," she snapped.

That was not what I meant at all. And rather than express it in words, I took off my polo instead. I took all her things from her and put it down before I made her wear the polo. She did so even though she looked confused.

I buttoned the polo from top to bottom and at one point, the back of my hands grazed her chest and I felt my cheeks burn.

"There," I whispered when I was done.

She looked at me with rosy cheeks as well but with amusement in her eyes.

"Unti na lang iisipin ko nang may gusto ka sakin."

I avoided her gaze and gulped. I like her. I do. I just didn't know if it was romantic or if it was even real.

"I'm just looking out for you. Baka may manyak pala sa labas, ikaw pa ang makita," I said.

She chuckled lightly.

"Okay."

I looked at her, surprised. I wasn't exactly expecting her to accept it just like that.