End

The thin tips of your fingernails dug into the soft pink skin of your palm.

     With more rising frustration passing, you clenched your fists harder. Drawing back your fingers till drawn blood, you watched helplessness. Your body was the perfect fit for the tub, you watched your body soaked in the cold milk like liquid. Your lips where blue and your face was ghostly pale. You looked dead, like all the people in the beginning of your entry to this.. place who seemed doll like as you passed them on the streets, it seemed unreal,
        you looked unreal.

Ruvik watched from across the room, waiting for you to burst. And you did. You burst into your song of lyrics made of red darkened blame and sharp spikes of anger.
"all this time, you made me think, THIS WAS MY FAULT."

His stance was quiet, but his face, though hung low, leading out a vibe of the pleading regret of agony.
"EVEN WHEN THEY DID SOMETHING TO ME, WHICH I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT HELL THEY GOT AN ADVANTAGE OUT OF IT CAUSE I LOST THE MEMORYS, BUT YOU....YOU PUSHED FOR THEM TO TAKE IT FURTHER, AND PUT ME IN HERE. YOU STILL WANTED ME DEAD." Your hands grabbed the sides of your head in frustration. The dark blue jacket Ruvik had given you, after the incident of your deceased shirt, sucked up all heat from your body.
"They didn't agree under my circumstances.."
"YET HERE I AM. HERE AM I WERE I COULD BE OUT THERE, I COULD BE WITH CASSIDY AND BENNET AND TELSFORA AGAIN." Tears threatened to escape your eyes and quench your cheeks. Telesfora though, where was she?

You held your head down. It was over. Or at least you wanted it to be. You couldn't go on to feel for this man knowing what he has done to you, you couldn't be strong enough to return home and face who or.. what was there.

He stepped closer for you, ticking for a truce.
"Even in death, I couldn't feel. Till one day, Möbius brought in these student volunteers. I though nothing of it but as a minor inconvenience, till I met this short and scrawny college girl I thought was nothing but a blend in. But then, I saw threw her. Her past, her story, her everything, I was addicted, and I watched as she pulled me in threw the starless darkness I've been drifting threw and I watched as all my distress burned up in her atmosphere. Her name was (Y/N). And she was my everything." He moved closer to you.
He reached for your hands, but you smacked it away.

"No. Stop. STOP DOING THIS TO ME." You yelled, he pulled away, mournful but not surprised.
"Bennet was right. I could never love a monster like you."
And at that, he winced.
You ran to the window, smashing it open with a computer monitor. If he wouldn't kill you, you'd do it. Anything to get out of this place. You hesitated, then looked back at him.

"If you want me gone so bad, here you go."

You fell threw the air, and closed your eyes before reaching the ground. Before you hit, you forced yourself flashes of their faces. Bennet. Cassidy. Telesfora, wherever she was, if she was even safe. They where all your fault, and you would replay why you were falling. Why you deserved to die. But the blow never came, you opened your eyes, blinked, and blinked again. Darkness. Nothing but darkness. Your feet slowly sunk and inched onto a solid surface, where you dead?

No, the pain from your palm where you dug your fingernails earlier still tingled. Around you, it wasn't cold, nor hot, nor neutral. You felt light, and clean. Ruvik stepped forward.

"Then you win against me. Maybe it is simply impossible for someone with my features to be loved. I accepted that long ago, but I thought what I felt with you was.. real. Though I see you don't feel the same."

Guilt flushed you, you trusted him greatly, and what you felt was strong, though your anger begged for you to end, and you could physically feel the pain of guilt linger in your chest.