Chapter 20

"To trust me, even that you can't do."

You sit across the room, bearing to yell but pulling yourself from the temptation. Maybe it was because you wanted to stand calm, but you knew it was in fear of him. What you witnessed. What happened to Bennet,
    you didn't want the same treatment.

He didn't answer you, just tilting his head away from your eyes, looking down in the faint lust.
"And yet you CANT EVEN TRUST ME TO HANDLE.. OBSTACLES ON MY OWN."
You yelled to him. His avoidance of eye contact trained away fear.
"Obstacles.." he said in a whisper, though his voice was angered. It mad you shrink, but you stayed confident, not letting him see your fear.
"You call rape an obstacle." He peered up at you.  "I don't need permission to help you. And I don't like when hormonal teenage boys touch whats mine."

"I " you scrunched up your hair in frustration. "am not YOUR PET."
"Your certainly right. A pet would be much easier to take care of."
Your face heated up and you sped walked out of the room. Your posture was angry as you ran out of Bennets house. Across his yard, that is when your body went stiff.

You couldn't move again.

Ruvik appeared in front of you.
"You cant run from me (Y/N), whats mine is mine."
You gathered up your last bit of confidence to bite back.
"Fuck yourself."
He tsk'd. "Consider this a punishment."
He unparalleled you, you opened your mouth to retort, but nothing came out. You huffed air, but couldn't draw back.

You couldn't speak.

He smirked at you, pulling you into his chest and turning you round to see a new area. It was a graveyard of dead walking people. Ruvik was gone, and you couldn't scream out. One ran towards you, the same things that drove Bennet insane maybe?
You took a log and hit its head, it fell but didn't decease.  You jumped up and grabbed  a torch. Smashing it onto the creature, it screeched screams of pain as it died down to a hue of black dust.

Looks like my personality.

More came, and you had no choice but to run. You knew he was bluffing, he was most likely watching you to make sure you wouldn't get hurt. Would he help you though? You spotted someone, across the field. You saw the dead being throw and combusted left to right.
TelesLaura.
She was fighting them all off, her strength was great and inhuman like Ruvik's. You hadn't a voice, so you could easily keep quiet to sneak up on her. You snuck quietly around the bushes to take her from behind.
You wanted your girl back.

Creeping threw the bushes, your flats crunched against the dirt and twigs. Barbed wire surrounded the perimeter of the bush, like a semi scrap gate. You came up from behind and wrapped your arm around her neck. She gasped and hissed, throwing herself around yanking along your whole body. You rolled over head first but gained control, sitting up with your legs in proposal position. Her eyes gleamed yellow, the color spitting daggers into your soul. She spat ripples of some power of wind threw her hands, they seemed to cut threw air and push you back. She was just as powerful as Ruvik.

Only angrier.

Your back slammed into a pole, anger rises threw you. Picking up a blow out torch you threw it at her, she winced in surprise as it hit her stomach. You grabbed the glass mask off a dead haunted a step away, running towards her and jumped up. Wrapping your legs around her torso, you raised it high in the air and smashed it on her face.
You pointed to her forehead then slung your arms outward to signify your message.
Get out of her.
You thought it as hard as you could over and over for her to understand.

Tumbling to the ground, she laughed as blood dripped from her mouth.
"Such a weak and helpless life she was, so easy to contort and control. I could wash out her soul so simply and have her all to myself. Why should I release myself, handing her over just so she can waist her life not understanding what the world says around her? Shes part of a different world now, I've tucked her away to a deep sleep." She said, though it sounded like a threat. You frowned at her, pounding your fist on her chest.
But she looked as if she couldn't feel anything.
"What? The princess cant say anything?" She smirked. You scoffed at her.
She took her hand and held it to your heart.
"Tell me then."

Ill tell you why, she has a family that loves her, I love her. Beacon needs her and to what use are you? You died Laura, nobody in the world wants you back except for Ruvik and he's dead to.

Your eyes hissed into hers, she breaks her hand away and so does her eyes. She thinks for a moment, then looks back with a smile, sitting up as if you weighed nothing, her eyes glowed up yellow energy as her body bursts energy.

"I am much stronger than her than you, than HER, than you think."

The burst of energy was so loud and powerful you forgot to feel or hear, just let it fling you across the yard into a house window, meeting with a familiar face.
Cassidy, though she was one of the haunted.
But she was left dead in the church?

There, you could see you in the distance was the church. If you got TelesLaura there you could find a way to exorcise her. But you would have to knock her out second, and deal with Cassidy first.

Authors shit:
Sorry I took a while to update but im here now 😄

When I finish this I may remove all the authors noted and put them into one big chapter. Just a thought though.

Also the picture up there, only some of you will figure this out, but it has a secret hidden message with deep meaning.

Oh and this is a...weird thing to mention but I usually reply to most of my comments but for some reason I couldn't reply to
aydeepraysfordahmer
On chapter 19.. so you probably don't have to read this next part unless your.. her...

"Haha awee thanks and never calm down love your insanely crazy in the best way😂❤️😍"

Okay love you crazy people bye❤️❤️❤️❤️