Chapter 8

There was no fucking way out.

He didn't leave any clues or secret compartments. And there was no way you could just slide threw the bars like an childish cartoon character . Maybe he wanted you to stay in here, to keep you hidden away so he could keep you to himself for some reason, maybe the warning was just a taunt, a vanity title to scare you into staying in here and to keep quiet from some imaginary monster until he returns. Unless he raided the place with them to keep you from getting out...
The thoughts were just thoughts though, just conspiracy theory's on display that wouldn't actually stop you but were still a concern.

You raided the place, found nothing. Good God maybe he was trapping you here.
And what would he do to them.
Bennet, Cassidy, Telesfora....
Not like you liked any of them, but you wouldn't wish anything upon them to hurt them, and with the inhuman strength he had....
You finally gave in to defeat. But not willingly, you stared shouting like you where a patient in a mad house.
"OKAY FINE, YOU WIN" you started getting up, grasping the bars.
"IM JUST A LITTLE PUPPET TO YOU, FINE! THEN, KEEP ME HERE, BUT ILL DIE BEFORE-"
And then it slammed so hard into the bars it knocked you back off your feet.

You gasped at the pale skinned girl with the daring golden eyes, the white gown that flowed loose on her, the long golden blonde hair laid low in its innocent straight long path, she was holding a giant hatchet with a small bow on the tip of the handle. She was his monster, but the face wasn't random, you look the monster in the eyes.

You saw a small, lost girl without her sister.
You saw a girl that grew up and turned into this monstrosity because of her parents, because nobody was there when her brother and sister left for college, she was a little girl with her heart locked in layers and layers of cages and the key was thrown out far into the sea. She was your sister from home, but older now. This was the fearing image you had of her if you left the cage of a home your parents locked you up tight in. You wanted to leave for so long, to run away from that place ever since you were twelve years old, but then they had her...
He didn't make her a monster, you did. You. All he did was use your mind to bring her to reality.

She giggled at your reaction, her teeth black with an oozing substance.
She blew a kiss to you, daring you. She didn't say anything, could she say anything?
Was this his way of saying you never gave her a voice. He was playing with you again, like some sort of puppet, and he gave you no choice but to toy with him back.

You forced out the words. "COME ON! KILL ME. YOU WONT, YOU CANT."
She made a puppy dog face, followed up by a sadistic smile. She flew her hatchet to the lock once then twice more. You saw sparks fly off as it finally broke and she kicked open the door with her heel and stomped right in, she flew the hatchet for your head, and you ducked automatically, you flew past her but not quick enough for her to slam the hatch into your leg, knocking you off balance and crashing to the floor. Being close to the cell door you forced your arms onto the board and pulled yourself through the doorway slamming it shut and putting the lock back on sloppily. Blood oozed, but you wouldn't cry out in defeat.

She hissed, and banged on the bars with her fist like a child. She then looked at you in defeat and started giggling nonstop, she then took the hatchet to her neck, and sliced her throat. Still in a smile, she fell to the floor bleeding out keeping eye contact with you, though you broke it away along time ago. Feeling sick, you just ran and kept running.

Images ran threw your head, you felt like passing out you as you lied on the floor.
You felt a weary presence, and so you ran into the room next to you in the rush for a hiding spot. To your luck, an old locker in the corner. You hid inside and waited, until he came. The door flew cross the room, you almost yelped to yourself in surprise. He slowly walked in and looked at the locker as if he knew exactly where you were. Then the door to the locker itself flew open and your body flung toward him.

He smiled at you as he cornered you, you backed up into the corner filled with fear, what was he?
He stroked your cheek.
"My, your smart darling." He taunted.
"please..." you whispered shaking. He tilted your chin up.
"Please, what?" He said. A tear went down your cheek, you were speechless.
He backed away from you.
"Very well, if you cant tell me what it is you want, I cant help you (Y/N)"

The door was open, and you could easily run past him. You tracked how you would do it, just skip right past him and run and keep running until you lose him, even with your injured leg, you could probably make it.
You breathed in, and out, the jolted for it. It only took him a brief second for him to catch you by your waist and spin you around, slamming you into the wall again. His arms blocked your path, he was leaning toward you on the wall and you were stuck between his arms.
He smiled at you. "Oh were not finished here yet darling." He cupped your face.
"Your mine now."

Authors note:

;)