I smiled at my mum. But I know that's not enough. She can't see him at all, he'll tell her, he'll tell her and she'll hate me. She'll hate me and I can't live with myself if she does. I'll hate myself. I took her husband. I chased my father away. It's my fault.

"Get some rest dear. Oh, I put your weeks pay on your bedside table. Watch some TV or something I have to go for another interview. I won't be back until late, feel free to order in."

"Will the interview include you seeing him?" I sat up more.

"No, it wont." She smiled.

"Okay." I sighed.

She'll hate me. She'll find out I took her lover and she will hate me.

I turned the TV on so I can hopefully get my mind together so I stop thinking about anything but my TV.

..:::..:::..:::..

After sitting and watching TV for a while I began to feel hungry so I grabbed my phone and ordered two pizzas. I won't finish them but I'll save some for my mum when she gets back.

After a few minutes of watching TV the doorbell went off and I got up from my bed and walked to the door where the pizza boy was standing. I payed and thanked him making sure to give a reasonable tip. I went to the kitchen got myself something to drink before taking one of the pizza boxes and taking it along with my pizza to my room.

"Ugh, I have school tomorrow." I muttered under my breath as I laid back on my bed.

I watched TV and ate pizza until I found it a suitable time to go to sleep.

....:::::....:::::....

I looked around everything was unfamiliar and I had no idea where I am but it appears to be a lobby of sorts. I looked for someone, anyone who'd tell me where I am. However my mum walked through the door.

"Mum?"

"Oh, it's you." Huh?

"What are you doing here?"

"Wha- I don't know, I was gonna ask you why I was here. I'm confused." I shrugged.

"I don't wanna see you around here anymore. You're a disgrace to this family. You're just a stupid faggot. I don't want you near me. You took my husband. It's all your fault! You took everything from me! Fucking pansy stay away from me!" And with that tears were in my eyes as she walked away.

I-I'm a disgrace. I did this. Why?! Why did I do this?! I can't live like this! My mum hates me and it's all my fault!

Tears poured down my eyes. They fell like a waterfall against the rocks of an intense river. My mind was flooded with thoughts of self hatred and fear. I hate myself. I hurt my mum, and now she hates me. My tears weren't stopping they only got worse. Heavier and more constant.

Suddenly I felt like someone was running my back in a soothing manner. I tried seeing who it was but my tears wouldn't let me. I tried wiping some away but my vision was still blurry. This mysterious person hugged me and oddly enough I felt safe in this person's arms. I liked it here and whoever this was made me feel better. Made me feel loved and cared for. I didn't care much about the names my mum called me, I cared more that I ruined her life and she made it clear she no longer loved me. Who knows maybe she never did. I dunno I'm so lost. I just wanna meld my body with this person's and stay like that until... forever. I don't ever wanna let go. I can't hear what they're saying but I did hear a brief and muffled,