He made his way down the stairs as the mom of the birthday boy stood there with a smile and his pay. "Thank you. I'm so sorry again." she said as she held the money up to him.

He shook his head, politely, biting his tongue and pulled the money from her hands. "Oh, it's no problem." It wasn't because tonight he'd have a different way of payback. They exchanged a couple more words before he grabbed his keys and left the wealthy people's home. He pulled off in his turquoise El Camino on 24 irocs and looked over to admire the Rolls-Royce the man of the house drove.

Mm mm, wouldn't mind one of those one of these days. He laughed off the thought and drove off, leaving out their gated community. This was the way of living he saw himself having one day but he knew the hood was where he belonged and it couldn't be taken out of him.

Once Gyro pulled up at a red light, he stripped from the suit again and threw it in the backseat. He pulled up a pair of jeans he retrieved and pulled a hoodie over his white tee all in a timely matter as the light had just turned green.

Turning up his radio's music, he bopped his head to the beat as he drove with one hand and looked from each side of the road taking in the sights of downtown Virginia. Having two jobs could really take away time to just admire your surroundings. Being a kid's entertainer wasn't all that to him but his job as a club promoter was far more up his alley-getting into clubs free with half priced drinks just by getting certain people and performances there.

Now besides those two, he had another way of getting fast money as well- and not selling drugs. That's way too common -especially in this city but let's just say if he saw something he wanted, he'd get it. Him, Amos, and Latrell have been doing this for a while. They'd hit spot after spot and the Shack was their hideout spot for their goods-since the owner, Bernard, agreed as long as he got a percentage.

Gyro lifted his cell phone into his hand that laid against his lap as he was slowing upon another red light. He came to a complete stop as he dialed a familiar number.

Amos was in deep slumber as he randomly started to feel his sheets vibrate. He groaned in annoyance of being woken up but still sat up. He confusedly and tiredly searched for his phone by patting around on his body and bed. Finally, his hand landed down on the hard material and he reached underneath the covers to get it.

Amos cleared his throat and raspily answered with a "Hello." to the person on the other side of the line, still not checking the caller ID.

"Yezzir, what's going on, slim?" Gyro spoke into device to Amos-who's one of his life long homies, leaning back into his seat as he looked straight ahead at the road.

The two went far back. Not as far as Amos and Latrell but about freshman year of high school far. The two didn't click right off. In fact, they'd disliked each other strongly and even got into a fight. But once Gyro's prior clique proved disloyal, he got his head right. After apologies and a couple of hangouts, the three took note of their similarities, hustle mentalities and meshed.

Amos registered the familiar voice and nodded, standing slowly from his bed. The mattress creaked from his movement as he stretched. "What's crackin'. Where you at?"

"About'a grab a bite then on my way to my place." Before Amos could respond however, he continued. "Aye now, I gotta' spot we can hit tonight. Up there in the hills."

"Really really? You already know we down." Amos had now made it to the bathroom, letting the faucet run as he rinsed his toothbrush.

"Fasho'. Yunno' those rich motherfuckas' never home on the weekends. I left a window open so we can get in, get out. I hit the pot with a couple of diamonds." Gyro spoke excitedly just thinking of the cash they could get from that small stash he had found.