Divorced ch.43

I know the story has been really slow with drama, but I insure you that there will be some emotional drama going on- I'm just trying to build up to it....
-

For the past five months, I've oddly found myself staring at Aaron while he slept; studying his perfect body, tattoos ad the way he breaths and he would always catch me during the action and smile it off. However this time I was the victim of a stalker like stare, but it was not exactly a stare nor stalkerish- it was more like him kissing every expect of my body. I quite enjoyed it and wish he could do it every morning, but if course he doesn't wake up early enough to do such things.

I laid upon my back, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips slowly going up and down my body- from my forehead to toes. He would tease, nipple, suck and even grab me with those large hands of his. It was satisfying and also annoying- I wanted more, but he wouldn't give it.

"Aaron," I breath out while trying to contain the soft moan that was stuck in my throat as he kissed the back of my thigh.

"Hmm," he hummed while going down to my feet and kissed every single toe. "Yes dimps?"

"Say it again," A smile tugged on my face as I stared in his dark brown eyes that I love and will never hate.

He stopped with his sweet threats of kisses and settled himself in between my legs. "I love you," Aaron placed kisses along my collar bone.

I couldn't contain my smile, "I love you too," You could say I had it bad, but it doesn't matter- if this was a fantasy, than I never want to go back to reality. I sound like a love sick teenager...oh well...

"I know we weren't able to talk about this last night, but I'm glad you're trying to get to know Triston- even though you don't favor him." Aaron stated with a proud smile upon his face.

"I never said I never favored Triston..."

"I can see it all over your face, dimps. No need to deny."

I sighed heavily before saying: "When we first met, he didn't really make the best impression. Im going to give him a try, even though I don't like him- because you're happy around him and Mike is happy."

Aaron smiled even more before kissing my lips, "He's not bad, sorta. I just know he'll have to adjust before relaxing- all he knows is defense, you know?"

"Let's not talk about Triston anymore," I sat up and place my warm hand on his bare chest, to push him down on the mattress. I straddled his lap and grind my hips ever so slowly, making him groan in satisfactory.

Aaron grabbed my hips to make me stop my assault, "Why do you always play dirty?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Is there any other way to play?"

Aaron lips tugged into a smirk before he made the first move by placing his fingers in my slit. I grasped in shock at first, but then that shock turned into lust and that grasp turned into a moan. While his fingers slowly went in and out of me, his other hands skimmed my sides and breast- pinching and tugging my nipples. My hips rocked back and forth while my own hands did devious deeds by skimming over his thighs- touching the thick long wonder stick that is surly a body part that can knock you off your feet.

He immediately became hard under my touch, now his lil man wanted to come into the picture. However, Aaron wouldn't make a move for dominance; instead he kept teasing me with his hands, while I kept teasing him.

I decided to make the first move by tugging his lil man so the world could see. Aaron placed his hands on my waist once more and aided me with the task of inserting himself inside me. My mouth was slightly gaped open from the friction and movement Aaron was giving me- even though he was the one in his back, he still took lead by moving his hips in a up & down, circular motion, and even pulled me down towards him. Fast, slow, moderate, hard, soft and grinding- we kept it up for awhile, until, of course when both of us found our peak.