Divorced ch.7

I turn the Ritz into a poor house
It's like eviction number four now
Go 'head and ash it on the floor now
Girl go ahead and show me how you go down
And I feel my whole body peaking
And I'm fucking anybody with they legs wide.
Getting faded with some bitches from the West
Side-

I swipe across my phone to end the wonderful song/alarm clock. It is nothing like waking up to The Weekend's soft and some what husky voice. While stretching out my tensed limbs, I groaned in satisfactory from sleeping so well and early for the first time this week.

When I get out of bed, I was first greeted with a head band that I was wearing last night. Of course, I accidentally stepped on the side with the spikes, which made me swear under my breath. After recovering and cursing the now not-so-wonderful morning, I get ready for my day; which is typing a chapter or two and walking around New York City to site see.

With my lap top on my lap and my ankles crossed, I wrote a chapter and a half; since my ideas I had drained quicker than I thought. Afterwards, I grabbed my jacket, keys, phone and wallet before heading out the door and into the busy streets of New York.

I walked passed the apartment parking lot to see my baby sitting there, all alone and getting cold at night. It's going to be a while until I officially take her out for a spin, but for the meantime I'm going to catch the train. Truthfully it is cheaper and more entertaining than the radio that basically play the same song over and over again until another hit single comes along.

I was currently sitting on the train when (surprisingly) Danielle shot me a text saying: Have your couch ready because I'm coming over next week.

At first I was excited and then worried of what Danielle would think when she finds out I'm dating Regina. Danielle was not judgmental, but we did grow up in a household with hardcore Christian parents that thought R&B music was the sound of the Devil. I have no idea where my sister mindset is on, but I have until next Friday to find out.

***

"So, what's up?" I asked Lila as I sit in front of her in the diner that Regina and I was seating in after that party. I noticed Lila looked a little pale and worn out than before. "Are you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice.

She took off the sunglasses she was wearing to show her purple bruise on her eye. A gasp pass through my lips in shock and anger, but before I can fuss; Lila held her hand up to stop me. "I need a favor," she said calmly.

Not taking my eyes off the huge bruise on her left eyes, I said: "Um, okay. What type of favor? And who did this to you?"

"Just a babysitter favor. I know I just met you a month ago, but your the only person I trust with my son and also the only person that seems available- if you are available." She immediately put the sunglasses back in once the waitress was coming to our table to bring us our menus.

With a sigh I slumped in the seat. "Lila, I don't know. What about Regina? Or Bella? You know them better than me."

Lila shook her head in disagreement. "Mike doesn't really like Regina, since she looks kinda mean," Lila said with a chuckle before continuing; "and Bella is going on a business trip with her husband. Your the only person I know, if you don't want to-"

"No!" I said louder than I should; causing a few individuals give us wired looks. "I'll take care of him. But during this time, what are you going to do? I mean, it is sudden."