Chapter 16- Monster

Song: RUDE- Eternal Youth

~Phoebe Agape~

Terror jumbled inside me making me vomit on the muddy ground that mocked me.

Blood fumed around the whole forest as I kept my head down.

I can't look up; I won't look at at the monster who killed an innocent in cold blood with no remorse, not even a glance or thought. Just slaughtered.

"Phoebe, look at what you made me do, Look!" I remained silent not daring to look at the murder.

"Of course, you can't stand to look at your lover dead now can you?" He wasn't my lover you damned psycho!

"LOOK AT ME!" He yelled making me flinch in dread looking up at his sinister expression, mouth dripping with thick grim blood as his eyes murderously flashed red.

This was it.

This was his dark hatred forcing me to loathe myself.

It's all my fault.

*

Loud banging on the door forced me to jump out of my restless slumber. He was here. Rushing downstairs in fright forgetting to do my normal routine I opened the door before he broke it.

"Phoebe, where the fuck were you? I thought you had been taken again," he gripped my arms.

"Please come back I'm sorry about what happened with Stacy," I've been knocked out of my senses as Aaron hugged me leaving no time to reply.

"Aaron, I need space. Please understand," I pushed him off of me trying to gain my composure.

"I beg you come back. I swear I'll make everything right, back to the way it was before. Please my queen," He gently rested his hand on my face making my heart skip a beat.

Hope leaked out of his eyes, which almost made me come back to him.

"I can't, not yet at least. I just need space, that's all I'm asking for, can you do that for me?" I asked hoping he would give me the time I need.

"I... I will try." I smiled at his response. It was hard for an Alpha to be away from their mates as they'd feel restless without their other half but Aaron was understanding.

"Thank you, Aaron." I hugged him then he smiled dejectedly leaving my house but turning to give me a last glance.

I can't believe he still agreed to give me space. I guess he's serious about mending his ways and I'm pleased with his effort.

"Who was that sis?" Camron appeared lazily yawning.

"It was Aaron, he agreed to give me space," He stopped yawning halfway.

"Oh, that's good, I guess? I'm gonna go back to sleep, goodnight." Of course, it was pretty early so I also went back to sleep.

Once again I had been summoned to the kitchen because of a scream.