Chapter 5- Sensation

Song: Selena Gomez- Nobody

~Phoebe Agape~

I've been trapped here for too long. Two long weeks of not being able to see my brothers, avoiding Aaron successfully and reading like 4 books a day to keep me from going completely crazy.

I don't know how they're coping without me, I just hope they're okay. My brothers are my only family, we've always been close together and this the longest I've been away from them.

I guess have to force out some courage and ask Aaron to see them. Pfft- no way, he can go suck my dick... No, but I really need to see them so I have no choice but to ask him.

I knocked on his light brown wooden office doors and opened it without hearing a reply.

"Ahem, can we talk?" I asked looking at the beautiful interior of his office.

I placed my hair back behind my ear ready for obvious rejection, but I'm here to argue and get my way.

He grumbled incoherent phrases under his breath and invited me inside to sit in front of him in the wooden chair.

"Whatever is it make a quick I'm busy!" And here I thought you might've missed me? Hell no.

"I wanted to ask if I can see my brothers-" I started out straightforwardly getting rudely interrupted.

"No," I rolled my eyes annoyed by his reply. You saying 'no' won't stop me anyway.

Scraping the chair behind me I stood up sighing in frustration. "And you wonder why I act this way..." I ran out of the room fighting back my tears then sprinted all the way to my room almost collapsing because of how unfit I am.

I don't understand why I can't see them. It's not like I'm going to stay there forever- well if I get really tempted I would but Aaron wouldn't let me. He doesn't let me do anything.

I packed some of my clothes into a duffel bag including some shoes. I was ready to leave again. This time I was planning on making it out without being stopped.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aaron's voice reverberated against the walls.

I pushed past him avoiding his question heading downstairs to the door. Just as I was about to open it he held on to me.

"I said where are you going?" He growled as I hissed at his 'affectionate' touch pulling away.

"None of your business and I thought you were too busy enough to care?" Then u pushed the doors open heading to where the roads will take me.

I wish.

Aaron closed the door straight away and trapped me, I scrunched my brows in confusion.

"Look, I can't let you go. At least not yet," He spoke softly, almost as if he cared.

"And why not? If you don't want me to go alone the least you can do is come along with me or invite them here. I'm not asking for major favours here, I just want to see my family. Why can't you let me see them?" I complained passionately trying make some space between us.

"Fine. I'll bring them here, heck they can even join the pack, I don't care as long as you're here where I can see you," Finally, joy filled my insides making me smile.

I can finally see them. But I still wasn't okay of how he won't let me out of the house. It's not like I'll get far, knowing him.

I hugged Aaron tightly expressing my satisfaction. He stumbled back a little bit because of my impact.