You're like on top of me

It was too early, way too fucking early. I know what you're thinking... you wake up this early for school. But I went to bed yesterday night at 4:00 am because I was binge watching Bob's Burgers.

Almost all of the boys were there, all wearing hoodies and sweats, with their headphones in.

I walked up and stood next to Matt.

"Hello there. You like alive and well." I gave him a nasty look considering I looked actually deceased, I wore under armour shorts and my soccer hoodie.

"Thanks." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright get on the bus, it's 2 seats per row." Coach yelled and I sighed, knowing I was not gonna have anyone to talk to this whole ride considering all the boys were close.

The bus driver opened the door and I jumped the line and pushed in front of Gilinsky. He groaned, "ladies first!" I yelled hopping up the stairs, hitting Jack in the face with my backpack in the process.

I went to the very back of the bus and sat to the left against the window. All the boys flooded onto the bus and I closed my eyes, ready to sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Is this seat taken?" I opened my eyes and saw Shawn standing there with a smile.

"You wanna sit next to me?" I asked shyly, I don't know why I was acting all shy around him.

He nodded and sat down. "You're like on top of me." I giggled pushing his leg off of me and instead laying my head down across his lap. Don't think dirty like that you sickos.

"So now you're laying down and I have to sit here with a sleeping child across me?" He joked and I giggled.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up already? you're so god damn annoying!" Johnson said from the row besides us.

"Jesus Johnson let them flirt in peace." Jai said sitting next to him, hitting Jack in the shoulder.

Jack rolled his eyes and put on his beats. He didn't speak for the rest of the ride.

•••

I woke up and it was 11:28 , we were almost at the camp.

"Wow Sam your story is so cute." Nate teased and I was confused.

"What's on your story Sammy?" I asked him, while exasperating a yawn.

"Go take a look."

I opened up my snapchat and looked for
'Sammy Wilk'.

I clicked his story and saw a picture of me laying across shawn's lap and Shawn flipping off the camera. The caption was
"name a more iconic duo😍😩💦" I snickered and said "nice story Sammy."

"Yea you guys are cute as fuck." I shrugged when he said that.

Did I like Shawn? He was really good looking and probably one of the nicest, but a small part of me still liked Jack, which was unknown.

"We're here. Get your shit and let's go." Coach yelled and all the boys groaned, waking up and grabbing their belongings.

•••

It was time for dinner and I honestly couldn't wait because I was so hungry.

Jack and Shawn were in a bunk bed while I had a single bed off to the side of our room.

"Let's go to dinner now." I said aloud unplugging my phone from its charger.

The boys got up and got their shit. I opened our dorm room door to see Nash and Gilinsky outside our room walking to the dining hall.

"Hey y/n." G smiled at me and I waved.

Soon we turned the corner and reached the dining room. It was filled with about 60 kids from different towns. There were maybe 4 girls including myself.

"Wow y/n is the hottest girl here."  Nash said and I rolled my eyes.

My eyes scanned the room, ya know, looking for some cute boys.

And there I saw a very good looking boy. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and he was wearing a Barcelona jersey. He kinda looked like Shawn slightly. I guess I was staring because he turned around and sent me a wink. I quickly looked at the ground very embarrassed.

"Hey Nick! What are you doing here man?" Johnson shouted from across the room running up to the boy who just winked at me.

"Nothing much, Burke Heights is here for the weekend. You captain this year?" 'Nick' asked Johnson and then they got into this weird conversation about who knows what.

Johnson's POV:

"So how's your season going? " My childhood friend Nick Robinson asked me. His Dad and my dad were roommates in college and we were best friends when we were younger. I hadn't seen him in about a year or so, so we were catching up.

"It's been going well, a lot of drama. " I let out a chuckle. "I got a red last game so now I'm on a 2 game suspension."

"What the fuck dude how'd you manage to do that?" Nick asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I punched some kid, he was talking shit about one of my players." I shrugged, trying not to get into detail about y/n.

"What'd he say?" Nick wondered.

"Well he was talking about this girl-"

"WAIT that pretty girl over there is on your team!?" Nick interrupted me while glancing over at Y/n. She was sitting with Sammy and Shawn eating a bowl of cereal.

I nodded."that's my friend y/n."

"Does she have a boyfriend?" He asked smirking.

"Nope." I said trying not to put any emotion into my voice.

He smiled , "This is gonna be a fun weekend."

I don't know why but didn't like him talking about her like that.

------
SORRY GUYS I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS SINCE FEBRUARY! ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME ??