dicks out for coach theo

I sniffled as I ran out of coach's office with Jack hot on my heels behind me.

"Y/n. Y/n wait." He said trying to catch up to me which resulted in me speeding up my pace and sprinting away from him outside.

I opened the door ignoring him and earning stares from the whole team.

"What happened? " Jake asked and I shrugged him off.

"Jack fucking happened." I responded shaking my head while packing up my bag.

"I feel so bad, please just believe me." Jack said coming up behind me holding my wrist.

"Get the fuck off me. You're such an asshole. I actually thought you wouldn't be the type of person to do something so cynical but I thought wrong. You're exactly who you act like. You're a cocky bastard who thinks he's a fucking star. Guess what bitch? You're a varsity captain for a shitty high school in the middle of no where. You're about as relevant as the fucking trash in the back off the school. Don't ever bother talking to me again dipshit." I yelled at him prying his arms off me.

I grabbed my bag and all I heard from the team was silence.

Walking hastily, I returned to my car and drove home, wiping tears occasionally.

~

Jack's POV:

"What happened in there man? What did you do to Y/n? " Shawn asked as a look of concern washed over his face.

"I didn't do anything in there. Coach just screamed at her. I feel so bad. He kicked her off varsity and now she has to do stats and be team manager until she earns her spot back. This is all my fault." I explained.

"It's not completely your fault." Nate said trying to lighten up the mood but he was wrong.

"It is my fault, if I hadn't posted the video coach wouldn't have seen it and she would still be on the team. " I sighed.

•••

I sat home doing homework when the soccer group chat which was named 'dicks out for coach Theo' messaged me. I looked at the conversation.

Nate: guys

Jack Johnson: what

Nash: yeah ??

Nate: does anyone wanna come over to smoke?

Shawn: of course that's what you had to say in here

Jack Gilinsky : HAHAH

Bradley : duh I'm in.

Grayson: J is y/n still all pissy at you?

Wtf Grayson.

Jack Johnson : well yeah, it's only been a few hours. But she's like obsessed with me so she'll be over it in like a few days.

what the fuck? Obsessed ? Good one.

Y/n : shut the fuck up you dumb fuck. I am not nor was I ever obsessed with you.

Sammy: oh man I forgot you were in here babe lol.

Y/n: obviously so did Jack...

y/n left the conversation.

Shawn: uh

Luke: lol Johnson you're so stupid how did you not realize this was the one with her in it?

Jack Johnson : I thought this was the one without her.

Tristan : you're so idiotic

Sammy : well this was interesting...

Jack Gilinsky : you fucked up AGAIN

Nate : everyone pray for my boy johnson... Nothing wrong with him he just dumb as shit.

Jack Johnson : fuck you guys