gonna kill you

We sat at practice with about 20 minutes left. No one had brought up last night's incident yet and I prayed to God that no one would.

"Y/n?" Sammy questioned as I snapped out of my Daze.

"Yeah?" I responded making eye contact with the team on the bench.

"That video of you on Johnson's Twitter has so many retweets." He chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I shot a glare at Jack. "What video of me is on your Twitter ,prick?"

Everyone got silent.

I angrily got out my phone and went on his Twitter to see me beating the shit out of Andrea.

"Jack you're fucking kidding! Delete it."

"Why? It's funny." Johnson giggled while looking at it.

"Uh no? I can get EXPELLED. Pull that shit off the internet." I demanded, looking at the video with already 309 retweets and only posted an hour ago.

"What video?" Asked coach while peering over Johnson's shoulder.

"Uh nothing." Jack said quickly locking his phone.

"You two, in my office. Now." Coach said sternly, pointing at me and Jack.

I rolled my eyes hopping off the ground and following Jack and Coach into the school into his office in the gym.

I sat in front of Coach's desk while Johnson was seated to my right. Coach abruptly walked in behind us and slammed the door.

He didn't spend any time to hold in his composure. He slammed his fists on his desk. Jack couldn't help but snicker, like how a little kid does when they get in trouble.

"You guys think this shit is funny?" Coach asked with a disgusted tone.

"I'm not the one who laughed." I protested.

"Yeah but you're the one who knocked someone in the face repeatedly. I cannot believe you Y/N. You are the last person on this team I would expect to participate in a fight. Sure I can see Sammy or Cameron throwing hands, but you? It's ridiculous." Coach yelled at me while placing his head in his hands.

"Coach, this girl was being absolutely ridiculous to me. All she was doing was insulting me and degrading me. How am I supposed to let that slide?" I questioned giving him an attitude.

"Jack delete that video off of Twitter right now. Y/n we want our team to represent not only the school but show prestigious athletes. I cannot have this behavior going around the school."

"Coach please don't cut me! Why aren't you penalizing Jack!? He is the one who POSTED IT ONLINE! He is the one showcasing it to the whole world!" I said shaking my head in disbelief ,feeling a few tears run down my face.

I glanced over at Jack who was staring at me with remorse in his eyes.

"Listen, I don't usually have to deal with situations like this and I refuse to cut anyone. But I'm not giving you the pleasure to play with varsity or jv. You can be the team manager until you learn your lesson. I am so disappointed in you." He sighed as I also sighed in relief.

Being team manager won't be half as bad as being cut from the team, that is just embarrassing.

"Get out of my office you two. " Coach demanded pointing to the door.

"Wait- I am not in trouble?" Stupid Jack asked him. I rolled my eyes, why is he always trying to be the center of attention?

"No, you've already been banned from 2 games. I can't risk to have any more of my varsity team out. Now you two get out of my office. Tell the team practice is done for today."