uh no thanks

I slowly walked up to the door with Jacob.

"Ready?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded as he flung open the door.

"We're here boys." He yelled as they all got up to bro hug him, even though they saw him literally an hour ago.

"Hi y/n!" Sam said giving me a hug and I awkwardly hugged back.

"Yo can we drink now?" Cameron asked Johnson who was not socializing with us, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. Go get the handles." He ordered and Cam ran to the kitchen.

•••

3 hours and 5 shots later...

"My head fucking hurts." I said stumbling up the stairs. I was looking for a bathroom.

As I turned the corner off the stairs I crashed into someone.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled, feeling very weak.

"It's fine." The person spat out with disgust.

I lifted my head up to see Jack carrying a handle of vodka.

"Jack where's yourrrr bathroom?" I slurred.

"Uh I'll take you there I guess." He said hesitantly leading me down the hall.

I started walking, crookedly may I add, then quickly stumbled and fell.

"Ugh you're so drunk." Jack said picking me up off the floor by my waist.

I looked up at his baby blue eyes and his messy blonde hair.

"You're reallyyyyyy cute." I smiled at him grabbing his cheeks.

He pushed my hands away. "No. You don't know what you're saying right now." He denied my affection for him.

I frowned. "No you have really pretty eyes and nice hair and really nice lips..." I quickly grabbed his face and planted my lips upon his.

He hesitantly pulled out of the kiss and awkwardly took me out of his arms. "Uh... The bathroom is the last door on your right." He quickly said running down his stairs, leaving me very confused.

Jack's POV:

I sprinted down the stairs and ran into the living room.

I grabbed Gilinsky and pulled him to the side.

"Woah what." He said , surprised by my sudden harshness.

"Y/n is so drunk and she just kissed me." I said, the words coming out so quick.

He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "get it man."

"No it's wrong. She's my team mate. Teammates don't kiss." I sighed.

Gilinsky rolled his eyes. "YO GUYS Y/N MACKED JOHNSON." he yelled to all the boys who started "oooo"ing and shouting.

Just as that happened. Y/n awkwardly walked down the stairs.

No one said anything.

"Yo y/n you had fun kissing jacky boy?" Sam teased and everyone laughed including me.

Her fade turned bright red, I could tell she was so embarrassed.

"You should've blown him." Nash chuckled obviously joking. Her eyes went wide.

"Can I be next?" Kenny teased.

I kinda felt bad but it was really funny.

I saw her eyes soften and she bit her lip.

Don't fucking do it.

Don't fucking cry.

No.

I can't watch that.

All the guys were too busy laughing at her to see a tear slip out of her eye.

She made eye contact with me and shook her head.

"aw leaving already?" Ethan teased as she started walking to the door.

"Alright that's enough guys." I said trying to stop the situation.

"No Jack I'm surprised she doesn't wanna stay and Mack you some more." Shawn said wiggling his eyebrows which left the guys chuckling.

"I'm sorry jack." She cried and ran out of the door slamming it shut. The laughter immeadiately stopped.

"Fuck you guys." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"We were joking dude." Nate said feeling guilty.

"Well you took it too far. Now leave." I ordered them out of my house.