captain jack

"And then I was like no fucking way bro!" Beau rambled on about some dude trying to scam him into buying some crappy shit.

I sat in the middle of their lunch table, sandwiched in between Sammy and Shawn and ironically, right across from Johnson.

"Did you beat the crap out of him?" Grayson said leaning forward trying to hear the full conversation. Of course the twins were so absorbed in Beau's stories, they lived for shit like that.

"Guys coach Theo is making us watch some soccer games on TV tonight." Johnson said looking at a text he had received.

"finally! Some homework I won't mind doing." Bradley praised himself and I chuckled at his dorkiness.

"We can watch the Chelsea game at my house tonight. " Jake offered and we all agreed.

"Is there going to be drinking?" I piped in with a very quiet voice.

"Are you serious?" Cameron asked sighing. Oh no I fucked up.

"Of course there is Y/N!!" Nate laughed and everyone chimed in with laughter as well.

These kids are such alcoholics it is actually pathetic.

••

"Jake pass me the bottle of fireball!" Johnson screamed across Jake's living room.

I winced at his sudden shouting and continued to sit quietly on the couch watching people's snapchat stories.

No one was really watching the game but Coach Wouldn't know that.

"Y/n? You want a drink?" Shawn offered handing me a can of BudLight.

I shook my head 'no.' And he shrugged before shot gunning the beer into his mouth.

"Yo guys !" Brooklyn shouted making everyone stop talking. Someone paused their music which was "Money Longer" by Lil Uzi Vert.

"What man?" Johnson said plopping down on the couch literally right on top of me. I felt so awkward and uncomfortable. Do I move? Do I tell him to move?

Instead of sitting there considering my life choices I decided to not be a pussy and take control. I slid out from my spot and stood up and walked over to Ethan and sat right on his lap.

He looked at me with a smirk and rested his hand on my thigh.

I looked back at Johnson who shot me a dirty look.

I smirked at him and leaned into Ethan's chest.

"Andrea and her friends wanted to come over. Can they jake?" Brooklyn asked showing everyone a text from some girl named "Andrea"

"Yeah bro! Andrea is hot as fuck." Jake yelled back taking a swig of his bottle of gin.

This night was gonna turn bad real quick.