thats my cue

I watched as a pretty blonde girl approached Johnson. She had a perfect figure of course and a perfect smile. She was much prettier than me. I lightly frowned at the sight of her clutching his arm. I shook it off and turned away.

Minutes later Jack sprinted up to us all excitedly.

"Anastasia is having a party tonight. But it's just us guys and then her friends." He announced.

That's awkward because I'm definitely not a guy.

"What about Y/N?" Nash piped up.

Johnson ignored the question and everyone noticed his sudden change in mood.

"Jack..." He started but Jack interrupted him, "to be honest, Nash, I don't think Anastasia wants Y/N at the party." He said very sassily.

I furrowed my eyebrows but shook it off.

"That's my cue to get out of here, bye guys." I sighed picking up my bag and walking to my car.

•••

I was minding my own business, watching American Horror Story on Netflix in the comfort of my home.

It was about 12:39 when my phone started ringing. Are you fucking me?

I peered at the screen and saw Bradley calling me. Odd.

"Hey brad." I answered cheerily.

"Y/n can you come pick us up from Anastasia's house. Jack is too drunk to drive us home."

"Of course. What's her address?" I agreed to pick them up.

"6428 Woodbury Boulevard. It's a big house with a huge gate, just wait outside and we'll come to the car." He assured me and hung up.

I put on my slides and quickly walked to my car.

Within minutes I was at Anastasia's house and Bradley, Tristan, Jack, and Beau were waiting at the gate for me.

Bradley was holding Jack up from falling on the ground.

"Put him in the front." I ordered Brad and he struggled as he placed Johnson next to me.

He was still acting fishy since the game. The rest of the boys piled in the car and I took each one of them home.

Tristan was the last person I was taking home, he moved up to the front seat.

"Wait why did jack get a red card today? Like I know he beat up that kid but why?" I questioned as we neared Tristan's house.

"The kid was like saying shit about you saying he would fuck you and then Jack flipped a shit and now he's out for 2 games." Tristan said with no emotion.

"Woah. Me?" I said as we pulled up in front of his house.

"Jack is really bipolar, I think he likes you. Thanks for the ride, I'll see you around." He smiled as he slammed the door to my
Range Rover and jogged into his house.