don't touch me bitch

I sat next to Ethan as everyone else has moved throughout Jake's house.

Just about 15 minutes ago Andrea and her friends had showed up and immediately started flirting and downing shots like it was their job.

Me and Ethan were discussing the game as a blonde came and sat directly in between us.

"Uh hi." Ethan awkwardly said inching away from her.

"I'm Vanessa." She said gazing up into Ethan's eyes.

I quickly got up because I felt uncomfortable.

As I was walking away I heard Ethan " wait y/n!"

I turned around and told him "it's fine Ethan you're busy right now. I'll catch you tomorrow."

I was Lowkey disappointed because I enjoyed talking to Ethan... Plus he was really cute but so was this whole team.

I walked into the kitchen to see Johnson, Andrea, some girl with blue hair, Nate, Sammy, and Gilinsky.

"Aye wassup." Sammy said strolling over to me putting his arm on my waist.

He was very drunk and reeked of weed.

"Uh hey. I was just wondering what time practice is tomorrow ? " I asked Johnson.

He wasn't paying attention to me at all though. Instead, he was listening to Andrea complain about how she got a A- on a pottery test. Wow her life is so bad.

"Jack what time is practice tomorrow?" I asked a little louder this time. I glanced down at my phone and it read 10:27 ... I had to get home soon and finish my reading assignment.

"Excuse me but me and Jack are in the middle of a conversation. And you piping in is actually quite rude." Andrea said turning around holding a wine cooler in her hand.

"Excuse me but I'm just asking a simple question that takes 2 seconds to answer." I said giving her the same attitude she had given me.

I gave her a sarcastic smile when she gave me a look of disgust.

"Woah it's getting pretty hot in here." Nate joked and we both shot him a death glare.

"It's at 6." Jack quickly said trying to end the conversation between me and Andrea.

"Ok well I better be going on that note. " I turned to leave but quickly turned back around as i heard someone talking shit about me.

"That girl is so weird. Why is she here anyways? God I hope none of you are dating her. She's disgusting." I heard Andrea say to the boys.

"Excuse me? If you're gonna talk shit about me why don't you say it to my face bitch?" I smiled fakely at her.

"Okay. You're an ugly bitch who has no place to be here."

That was it.

I raised my eyebrows at her and grabbed onto her hair and threw her to the floor. The boys started shouted and I saw the flash of a camera go on, meaning someone was taking a video. Soon the whole house was watching me wrestling Andrea on the kitchen floor.

"I love girl fights bro!" Jack Gilinsky yelled laughing.

"Get off of me!" Andrea screamed trying to throw me off of her as I began punching her.

I threw a punch to her eye and she started screaming in pain.

"Get this dirty fuck off of me!" She screamed begging for help which resulted in Jack grabbing my waist and picking me up off of her.

I tried prying at his hands to get off of me so I could go at her again but he wouldn't budge.

"Watch what you say you bitch." I spat at her pushing Jack off me and walking to the door.

Can't wait for school tomorrow.