Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods

The room...
_____________

"Far....aan....."

The girl shrilled in the dark....the shattered lamp....tormented her nerves.

"Fu*k off!"

He bellowed...his so loud yet acrimonious voice....after a dangerous kick....even she started to feel a freezing numbness in her spine.

Trembling in bed, the growing pitch black darkness around....an innocent heart started to drown. What he said.

F**k off...

An immensely bitter word....that caused her..... a pain, a sharp pain...pointed in her heart..where he was dwelling.

Ahhh.... She was feeling like lifeless at his scornful words....and cringed again when heard....

She held her breath for so many moments as fright of a hard slap, was still haunting her.

His heavy erratic sighs were rippling the room atmosphere.

She couldn't push the tears back.....her lips only formed the beast's name...but the voice boomed inside her head ....

Trnnn...Trnnn.......

His phone rang and sprayed some rays of light in the room.....

He strangled the ringtone, after definitely some harsh word he mumbles..

Noor couldn't understand a single word...she was like a fawn...and ...his clenched jaws were showing him some ferocious hunter...

An eerie silence......all around....only his heavy breaths with his heavy thuds were rippling the room atmosphere, which gone sunk again in the darker tone of Cimmerian shade.

She with widened eyes.... imagined his fierce frame in the dark....his sudden rage reminded her the day when she was targeted by him at false report...in an anonymous area, anonymous apartment....the most painful moments of her life.

She under unknown force got off the bed slowly....with wobbly legs, she was moving ahead...like a blind man's demeanor....as the darkness of no shadows was swallowing her.

Ahhh....

She whimpered to the lowest, as her knee got hit by the couch's wooden frame....

She bit her lip to suppress the groan, as she felt a sudden increment in her body pain....

Her hand slowly crept up to her aching lower part of belly, she bent and knelt down....rolling her lips in painfully, few tiny droplet of sweat appeared at her upper lip and around area.....

She inhaled more air to cope up with the pain but all of a sudden a wave of sharp boring pain, made her writhe in her place....

"M..om...."

Finally the reign of Sabr (patience) slipped out of her hand. She cried undertone while calling her mom; bit hard on her lower lip to nearly bruised. But that couldn't help the pain.

Never in her life but only once, she faced such specific pain....and now...after marriage. With fragmented fragile frame, mustering up her will power, slowly she stood up.

'Beast'

Her heart wailed at the heavy thuds. Faraan was coming closer. She shrank.

Faraan heard, her rustling in the darkness.....but ignored at all .... his bottled up emotions... aiming to erupt his veins....heavily breathing he lied down on his side of the bed....momentarily, he was trying to ignore the figure totally.... present on his left side...