Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse

Noor's POV:

ringtone♪♪♪

"Noor! Your phone is ringing." Rudaba did budge on me.

We were sitting on a bench. In University. Rudaba called me yesterday and told me about the date sheet. I had no preparation and missed so many classes due to that Man, who was known as my hubby.

"Listening," I replied.

"Pick it up then, must be your hubby." She spoke mischievously the last word.

"That's why not picking." I was busy in my notebook.

"Come on! How rude you are?" Rudaba glared at my head.

"Rude?...me?....Ok.." I pointed the pen towards me then shrugged.

The phone was still ringing.

"Noor what's wrong, why don't you attend?" She was grittier even this time.

I fished out my phone from my handbag.

My beast calling.

I showed her the screen.

"Who's the beast?" She was asking with knitted brows.

"He who had done beastliness"

I put my phone down and replied.

"Faraan?" She inquired.

"Yes." I blinked my lashes in affirmation.

"What beastliness he showed? Your wrath is not scrutable to me."

Told you. Rudaba was his fan.

"Isn't it enough beastliness to kidnap a girl and then..... marry her forcefully?!" I enquired sadly. Everything repeats in my mind.

"Come on Noor, just think over it, how considerably he treated you, never touched you even he had no one there to stop him. Don't take him wrong.....he is your hubby dear. Look! Ahsan is my fiancé only, but I'm much involved in him."

She was saying more but I interrupted her in the middle. "No Rudaba... Don't take too much involvement...keep a safe distance. Are you getting what I mean?" I placed my hand on hers.

"Err.....actually he is so in love with me. He shows how desperate he is for me." She spoke hesitantly.

"Rudaba please!" I pleaded with her to be alert.

Her lowered head.

"I'm feeling shy to tell that." She was fidgeting with her engagement ring.

"Say it." I insisted.

"H-He wants me... alone...somewhere....to meet!" She blurted out.

"No Rudaba! Stop him, let him never approach you before the right time. He is non-mahram to you still." I pressed Rudaba's hand in mine.

"Noor, Won't he be crossed? If I deny him?" She asked with little insecurity in her voice.

"Let him be! Don't meet him alone; ask him to marry you if he wants such meetings!"

I Saw her head gone lower.

"Rudaba, do you agree with me?" I pressed her hand a bit, still in my grasp.

"Why won't I, Noor? Your words are always like a beacon light for me...to show me the right path. You know, I was double-minded.  The time I decided to approve of his idea...but inwardly, I was lacking the courage in my heart...to meet him alone. Now you Noor, pure company, inflated hope n courage in me to deny him."