Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup

Faraan's POV:

I was driving to the rest house. I asked my driver to catch up with other vehicle in the office.

Trnnn!...Trnnn!

'Oh! God I will break this item one day'

I cursed my phone, in undertone.

Holding power steering in soft grip, I took a turn.

Trrrrn!...Trnnnn!

With left hand clasped on steering, my right hand dug inside pocket of my Jacket to produce out the phone.

"Yes!" My hell serious tone.

"Sir! Salaar is here, in the city." That was Afaq.

After greetings he informed me briskly.

"Hmm! That's what to be happened." I amused then asked, "so he came across the termination bomb?"

"Still not sir." Afaq was bit hesitant. "Actually Sir! His mother is admitted in the hospital for the BP shot up and... he is on look after." He paused a bit,"In fact Sir, she got shock by her daughter's kidnapping." He added meaningfully.

"OK! That Salaar is responsible for everything! If he has tried to ruin me then he should pay for it." I said venomously.

"Definitely Sir!" Afaq said.

"OK." I hanged up the phone.

So, my black sheep Salaar now you will learn that 'why shouldn't betray your boss.'

I was giving more race to the accelerator.

Trnnnn!...Trnnnn!

'Now whose gonna die'

Seriously I hate to talk on phone. How can people waste their time like crazily stick to phone.

I gave a death glare to phone, which I had put in the phone socket in my car.

"Who?" I swiped yes to an unknown number.

"Hero! Kesa hai tu?"
(How R You)

A very familiar voice hit my hearing.

"Oye Raja....Tu?"
(Hey Raja you)

"Since when you arrived?" I asked gladly.

Raja Zeeshan, my very old friend, used to live in Canada. He has a Job there. But he has an ability to become super star of comedy.

"Yaar just in the morning, you know long distance flights makes your biological clock upside down. Sleeping in plane is horrible for me. You know. I use to sleep open mouth and look very ugly. Believe me, one of a Flight stewardess was so gorgeous. She was continuously passing smiles at me. I tried hard to awake, at least in front of her. For this I drank one gallon of coffee but in vain! So, what happened — I was yawning big size of my mouth and she appeared right in front. My bad!"

"Hahahaha!"

I couldn't resist a laugh.

"Then at home I made every possible way to sleep in the fish market as everyone in my relatives, even infants in the lap of their mothers were present to welcome me."

Raja my friend was unstoppable.

I smiled this time. He is the jolliest person I have ever met.

"OK! Is everything fine? You didn't inform me about your visit?" I lessened the speed and then slowly stopped the car at the road side.

"Yes, yaar on mother's wish, She wants my marriage, and for this she has already chosen a girl." He paused a bit.  "She is good, I have talked with her on Skype." He added.