Chapter 13 ~ Escape

*Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
(Link in bio)

Salaar's pov:

Clutching my Mom's hand in mine, I was gesturing a positive note, but no one knew what was going inside...
A tornado waiting to perish all the things in its way.

"Salaar!" Mom spoke weakly.

"Yes Mother, do you need anything?" I spoke to my mother. She was lying in bed. She was looking sick for ages as weakness struck her face.

"Son...what I want just my Daughter back... I want her in front of my eyes." Mom was crying silently.

"Please Mom, have some courage, I'm trying my best to search for my sister, you please don't take the stress.....Mom, I am also in pain, I have a heart, which aches at my sister's disappearance. I love her a lot. Allah Swt is taking so much complicated tests of mine." I yelled while looking above. "Ya, Allah! I am capable of it."

Mom got up weakly in the bed and hugged me, she was crying and patting my back...

Drip... A tear of mine.

I have a storm of tears inside me, So uncontrollable, that's why one drop trickled down, I just buried my head in Mom's weak shoulder and rubbed Mom's back to comfort her.

"Mom please don't cry...The doctor said, it is not good for you to take stress," I was battling on many fronts.

I gave Mom a nerves-relieving tablet and handed her some water in the glass. She gulped down with watery eyes.
I slowly made her lay in bed...covered her with a duvet. Gave some presses on my Mom's legs with soft hands to soothe her enough to sleep...
Within five mins Mom slept. I pecked on her forehead and headed out of the room.

I came into my sister's room, looked it around with the wet surface of my eyes...I saw the calendar, there were remarks on dates, I neared myself for a closer look.

It was.....

2nd November: My bhai went on the official tour :(

8th November: My Bhai is back Yay!! :):)

10th November: Horrible day...

14th November: Rudaba's engagement.

With mute cries I slipped my teary eyes forward, It is 16 November today, Calendar was showing not the date but a shoving stab in my heart.

Allah! My innocent-hearted sister, please Allah keep her safe, I will die if she barely scratched...

I fell on my knees beside her bed and caressed her pillow, her puffy pink pillow cover with silver stars on it, made me morose.

*****Ring tone****

My phone rang...

I stood up...headed out of the room...made my way to the terrace where the sky was all clear but with scattered twinkling stars...

"Hello"...I answered the unknown no. with full concentration on the next voice as I had secretly reported to the police as one of my friends was in the intelligence department.

"Salaar Bhai...I'm Rudaba!" Rudaba spoke.

Sigh.....

"Oh! it's you?" I touched the bottom of the ocean of dismay.

"Salaar bhai any news about Noor?" She was asking me, who was also in search of any good news about my little sister.

"No," I helplessly spoke.

"Bhai there is a little boy in my family, he came today and he told me that...... "On the engagement day, a man asked him to call the Noor Baji outside and he was relating himself to her brother."
Rudaba did blast.