Chapter 26 - They Danced

Faraan's POV:

For the first time in my life, I felt some soft emotions for any girl, but what she did do?

She simply rejected me...

Did she reject! ... Me?
The Faraan Hassan?

'Whoa! Mr. Faraan You thought, this girl won't bear your one gaze, just one gaze....and will start to melt.

But... No...

'Buhat akadd hai isme tu!'

I just thought as she pulled her hand away from my grip with a bit of disgust in her voice.

Yes, it was the first experience of my life that a girl denied falling for me.

By God! Never I had met this unique kind of girl. How easily she pulled her hand, and just ORDERED me to stay away...

'This girl is so challenging.
And I'm ready for it... I take the challenge in my business world...now I am taking you as a challenge.' I just addressed her in my mind.

And you people get ready to see. This girl is mine and I can do whatever I wish with her delectable form, for what she will beg soon.

Mrs. Noor e Faraan will be at my knees, begging for my love. I will make her endlessly love me.

I just thought menacingly and ordered her to come with me but she refused to move.

I pushed back the hostile Beast, which snarled inside.

She finally rose to her feet, aware of my belligerent nature. She attempted to walk but stumbled once more, refusing my hand for support. Instead, her actions only served to awaken the wildness within me.

I cradled her in my arms and took her to the car. After placing her in the passenger seat, I started the engine and drove through the gate.

She had turned my mood damn off.

As I sped along at the speed of 100, I pondered my strategy for the upcoming party.

"Listen if you try to muddle in the party...and If you try to show our truth...I won't leave you tonight... I swear."

As we reached I threatened her, with the deadliest result...

"Samjhi?"
(Got it)

I asked with my eyes on her, my hand tightly gripping her face.

I shook her face, insisting on a reply...

She nodded with big fat tears floating in her eyes...

I left her face.....she was busy with her quivery items.... clutching both sides of the veil in her left hand, where I saw the diamond ring sparkling on her ring finger, while she was holding a tissue paper in her right hand.

"Apna face saaf kero, werna log samjhay gay poray raastay marta hoa laya hoo."

( just wipe your face, otherwise, people will think I have just beaten you up on the way)

I pulled and handed her a bunch of tissues in my left hand, but she was not looking in my direction, but busy with her sobbing work.

"Damn it."

I hit hard the steering wheel with my right hand and threw the whole bunch in her lap.

"Ab Khuda k liye yeh rona dhona band kero..... meri jaan lo gi kiya?"

(Now for God's sake keep quiet, or you want the death of me)

I was waiting for the time she stops crying and we move inside the banquet Hall, where Raja's Nikkah was going to be held, or maybe it was done.