Kei x Reader (Ajin)

Dedicated to Cool-art
Sorry for the long wait, school has been on my butt the last couple of days and I can't seem to keep up. Either way here it is and hope you enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He slowly opened his eyes to reveal a room filled with the morning light coming from the window to his left. Groggy and confused he sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around in the unknown room.

Notebooks and pencils were sprawled on the top of a desk next to a neatly placed dresser that held perfume bottles and jewelry. The room was relatively modern and clean as one would think. Getting up he winced at the sudden jolt of pain that went through his head, finally taking notice that he had nothing on. His eyes widened, he had gone drinking with some buddies last night, got drunk out of his mind and went home with a random girl he met there. A spur of the moment kind of thing.

Sighing he got up, pulling on his boxers and a shirt over his head he headed for the bedroom door. He hesitated. He didn't know what to expect on the other side.

The smell of eggs and bacon greeted him once he opened the door. Following the smell he cautiously went down the hall and into a kitchen, only to be met the sight of a girl cooking with her back to him.

"Oh, good morning," spoke up the girl, catching his attention. "I made breakfast if you want any." She continued, placing some plates filled with eggs and bacon on the table before her.

"Morning." He replied, taking the seat in front of her. She placed a cup of coffee before him, along with a container of sugar and honey to make it more enjoyable. They both sat quietly, only the sound of their forks hitting against their plates once in a while could be heard. The male looked up, finally taking a good look at the girl before him. He had to admit; she was gorgeous. She had messy (h/c) that was pulled back behind her ears. Her (e/c) eyes were glued onto her phone screen as she scrolled through this mornings social media gossip. His gaze trailed down to her pink, plump lips. Had he really kissed those the night before?

"How drunk was I?" He asked. The girl pursed he lips in thought. "I'd say you were pretty wasted, but still a little sober to know what you were doing." She replied, taking a sip of her coffee. He nodded.

"What happened last night?" She choked on her coffee, causing it to drop down her chin.

"You mean you don't remember?" She raised her brows. He shook his head making he girl sigh in return.

"Well, you bought me a couple of drinks, we talked for a bit, we kissed, we talked some more got in a taxi and came here." He nodded. Grabbing her empty plate, the girl got up wincing at the pain coming from her lower abdomen and legs.

"Are you alright?" He asked making his way to her side, concern evident in his voice. She nodded, shaking off his hand. "I'm fine, just a bit sore is all." She replied, making the boy look away as the girl walked into the kitchen. The boy watched her pull her hair back and began washing the dishes when a though came to mind. 

"Are you always this nice to your one night guests?" He asked when the girl was finished. Leaning against the counter, she placed a palm underneath her chin sighing. 

"Well, for one no," she replied, earning a nod from the boy sitting on the kitchen table. "But then again your the first one night guest that I've had." She finished, making the boys eyes widen. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Assume?" She answered interrupting him. "I don't blame you honestly, I'm acting rather calm given that your here. Trust me though, I might look good on the outside, but on the inside i'm a complete mess." She chuckled, making him smile as she took a seat in front of him once again.

"Your name is Kei, right?" She asked, making him hesitantly nod, leaving him to wonder how she knew. "You told me to say your name." She answered smiling cheekily, getting up heading towards the bedroom before turning around.

"You can stay until your ready to go," she said rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. "The bathroom is just outside my room...Just in case you need to freshen up and stuff."

The boy nodded in acknowledgment causing the a smile to adorn the girl's face.

"Hey?" He called out, catching the girl's attention. "Do you want to go out later? Maybe a movie?" He asked, the now wide eyed girl. She nodded eagerly her smile widening.

"Yea! Let me just get ready and we can go!" She exclaimed happily before entering her room. Meanwhile the boy sat in the kitchen wondering how a one night stand ended in something unexpected.

Anime One-shots (Requests closed: CURRENTLY EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें