Welcome!! (Kyoya x reader)

Out of all abandoned classrooms I had to stumble upon music room 3.

"She's cute." The twins said in unison and got closer to me.

"Wow she is cute! What is your name?" Asked a blond little boy with a bunny in hand.

"Umm....I'm (name). But I'm in the wrong place so I better be on my way. Bye!" I said and retreated to the door until someone gripped my wrist.

"Oh such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. Your (e/c) eyes they sparkle against the light and your hair! Ah your hair smells of fresh mint! So beautiful!" Yet another blond boy held on to me.

"Can you let me go?! I just came here to read my book and I get this?!" I said referring to the boy holding me as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Senpai. Let her go your going to hurt her." Said a brown haired girl but the boy did as told.

"Oh! Haruhi!" He said as he went to tackle her in a hug.

"Oh Haruhi is it?"I asked the girl.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Your a really pretty girl." I said with a smile.

"How did you know she was a girl?!?" All the boys said in unison except for a boy in glasses with a clipboard.

"What? You guys couldn't tell? Its so obvious. Her chest area isn't pulled back correctly making her breasts show a bit. And she acts a little more feminine than the rest of you and is more calm too." I replied cool. Haruhi on the other hand had a light blush on her cheeks while looking down to the floor.

"Its quite true what (name) said. If well you look closely enough you can tell the she indeed looks like a girl. We need to fix that can't have anyone find out." He said writing down on the clipboard.

"Kyoya! Where you looking at Haruhi's chest you should respect woman!" Yelled the blond boy.

"Yes, Mr.Kyoya its not polite to do such things." I said on a mocking tone.

"Yea! Listen to (name)!" He called out once again. As he pointed an accusing finger at him. Were they started arguing. I looked around the room to find the rest of the people in their own conversations. This is my chance! I can get out while I still can!

I made my way quietly to the door, book in hand. I was at the door. Hand on the handle. Ready to turn it down and freedom is in my rea-

"Where are you going?" Asked an innocent voice behind me. I stopped frozen in place. What do I say I have to use the bathroom? I have a place to be? I don't have anywhere to go but, anywhere other than here I good enough.

"Uhhh...well.. You see...um...I have to go to a..." Come on think of something.

"Club meeting!" I said frantically and gave a forced smile. Whilst rubbing my neck. I hope he buys the little lie I just spoon fed him. He stared at me with those big eyes, that I swore I would crack under the pressure of his stare.

"Oh. OK I hope you have fun (name)-Chan!!!" He answered and walked away going to a table full of different sweets. I let out a long sigh of relief turned back to the door, my hand on the knob. I was almost out the door when someone else caught my wrist once again. I looked back to see who it was.

"Kyoya?" I asked surprised and looked up to his face.

"I was going to invite you to come to the host club as of tomorrow. Would that be alright?" He asked confidently. I was shocked at first.

"I would love to Kyoya." I said. A smile making its way to my face and a blush to his. He let go of my wrist and I waved goodbye. Excited for tomorrow.