Levi x reader (Snk)

"Hanji!" I called out running towards her study. Before I go on let me introduce myself. I'm (Y/N)  (L/N) a cadet in the Levi squad. I've been doing this for almost two years. Why you ask? The Titans are strange creatures that have consumed the outside walls and I want to get to the bottom of it.

I burst through her study door, meeting the gazes of the Squad leaders, making me freeze.

    "Uh...am I interrupting something?" I said letting out an awkward laugh. Corporal Levi glared at me, making me press the documents in my arms, closer to my chest. Hanji was the first to speak up.

    "Of course not (Y/N)," She exclaimed, putting an arm around my shoulders. "We, were actually talking about how your heroic action to save a fellow comrade in the last expedition, almost cost you your life." I looked down, feeling guilty.

    "But! We all decided that you did a great thing," She spoke smiling, looking over to Corporal Levi. "All except the midget over there." He scowled at the comment.

    "Damn right I'm against it shitty glasses! She almost killed herself for saving a cadet who couldn't hold himself out there!" He walked towards me, grabbing my collar and pulling me towards him, making me drop the documents. I winced at his cold expression.

    "If you want to be Titan feces its fine by me, but don't endanger your comrades for someone who can't handle themselves."

     "Titans don't relieve themselves." I spoke up. His brows furrowed, his grip loosening in confusion. "What?"

     "As the mater a fact Titans don't have digestive organs, so the feces thing wouldn't work." His eyes open in shock. He let go of my shirt as my knees hit the ground. He walked passed me, exiting out of the room. Letting out an scream, before we heard footsteps walking away.

    "What's gonna happen to me?" I asked cautiously, looking at the closed door.

    "Thats a tough one Cadet." Answered Commander Erwin, scratching the back of his neck.

    "Well (Y/N) your screwed, I think you broke him." Said Hanji smiling. I looked down at my knees, taking a deep breath.

    "Well, shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got this idea from the lil comic up above adding a lil to it 😂😂 I thought it was hilarious! Comment, vote and share with friends! See you all in the next one!