Ayato Kirishima x reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

"Wow," you mumbled amazed as your hands trailed the edges of the wing like kagune, of the boy sitting his back facing you shivered at your touch.

"Why are you so amazed by this? Humans are truly pathetic." He said resting his head in his palm, trying to hide the blush on his face. He never thought he would feel so vulnerable and exposed at a time like this.

"The colors are so beautiful," you spoke in awe. Trailing your fingers over the skin where the kagune emerged. "I never thought anyone would let me see their kagune this close up."

The wing like kagune jerked back making you jump back in shock. Earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Ayato! Did you do that on purpose?!" You shouted out, tackling him in a hug and placing kisses all over his face, catching Ayato off guard.

"(Y/n)!" He called out in between your kisses. Grabbing you by the waist and pinning you down beneath him. Trailing kisses up and down your neck, you let out a giggle as his hair tickled your skin.

"Your amazing you know that." You said looking up at him, holding his face in between your hands. His eyes widened in surprise. Taking the opportunity you turned the tables, straddling his waist. He chuckled, resting his hands on your hips.

"Your a sneaky one you know that." You chuckled leaning down to place a kiss on his lips. The kiss was slow, sweet and tender. He sat up, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. Your hands found their way to his hair, tugging slightly, a low moan escaping his lips. You smirked against his lips, pulling away to witness a blush creeping into his cheeks.

"Since when does the ever so serious Ayato blush?" You questioned wrapping your arms around his shoulders. His eyes widened making his already red cheeks more red in comparison.

"What are you talking about?" He replied looking away, making you chuckle in response. You gazed at him, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "I meant what I said, you really are amazing." Looking down at him you cradled his head in your hands. He leaned into your touch, kissing your palm.

"Amazing huh?" He mumbled chuckling bitterly. "There's nothing amazing about me." He said looking up at you.

"Of course there is," You said nodding. "You are in fact the first ghoul who didn't try to have me for dinner," He threw his head back in a fit of laughter. "Its true!" You said laughing in return.

"You are the first guy who took me seriously and didn't try to get in my pants," He chuckled.

"How did you know I didn't want to get in your pants?" He said smirking. You gave him a knowing look. "Okay for one you were an asshole when I first met you with that mysterious bad boy attitude and it looked like you didn't have any interest whatsoever in a girl like me. So I just assumed I had no appeal to anyone of the opposite gender."

"An asshole? Really?" He asked making you nod.

"But, somehow you made me fall very, very hard for you and look at us now. Talk about opposites attract." You said smiling, hugging him closer to you. He sighed, burying his face in your neck.

"I love you (Y/N)." He mumbled, kissing the crook of your neck. You smiled.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)-I honestly think Ayato came out a lil bit OC in this one, but nonetheless I hope you all enjoyed! See you guys in the next one!