Sometimes (L Lawliet x Reader)

Sometimes I think. That life isn't what it seems, and that love is, well a very strange thing that we both couldn't really understand. Yet, somehow we felt it. You know, when we were together and that made me feel, so happy to work for you. With you. Beside you. I don't know why I felt this way about you, but strangely as it seems. I enjoyed this feeling.

You would look at me, with those beautiful dark eyes of yours, like you were studying me, like you didn't think I was real. That I might disappear, with the flick of a wrist and "poof". I was gone. I was always drawing too. Mostly the members of the team Light most of the time. He had this aura that, I couldn't really understand he looked...like he was capable of anything. But, one time you caught me drawing you. And I remember that I was blushing madly as I tried to explain what I was doing. You pulled the sketch book from my grasp and looked through it. While I was sitting there embarrassed. And you said:

"These...are amazing." You spoke in awe like it was the best thing you have ever seen. I was very happy to hear that from you. Maybe you could tell that I had a little crush on you, since you were one of the best detectives around. Or maybe I was just really obvious. You the looked me in the eye and said:

"Can you draw me" You stepped closer. Our bodies touching, I could fell the heat radiating off of your skin. Your breath that smelled of sweets. I looked up waiting for you to finish.

"A picture of us like this?" Your hand made its way to my cheek cupping it gently, pulling me even closer to you. I nodded slowly in response not knowing what else to do. And then you kissed me. It was slow, hesitant, it was also my first kiss. I could taste the sweets that you had eaten a while ago and then you pulled away before we could get any further. I stood there shocked and relieved that you had interest in me as well.

Sometimes though I thought that maybe I was better off alone. No one could hurt me or touch me. It was just me. But I found you and I knew then and I know now. That I don't want to be alone.

And as I hold you in my shaking arms trying desperately to make you stay conscious. I cry out your name. Over and over again. Hoping that maybe that would help. I hold you tightly in my arms, crying out your name out in between sobs. And as you took your last breath. I grab your hand and put it against my cheek and you smile and your body goes limp against me.

And as I cried out holding your limp body against mine. I knew at that moment that I loved you.

And sometimes I think back to when we met and how much you took care of me and that from the bottom of your heart.

You loved me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys I literally felt like crying when I wrote this. ;-; but I hope you guys enjoyed it and hope I didn't break your little hearts!!! Until next time!!!