Take a Chance (Seijuurou Mikoshiba x reader)

"Well, hello beautiful~" Spoke a voice beside. Sighing, you looked up from your class notes, over to the loud and outspoken orange haired boy sitting in the desk beside you.

"Mikoshiba-kun." You greeted. "What brings you here?"

He threw a flirty smile your way, placing his his chin on his palm. You huffed in annoyance.

"Oh, you know I came to see the most beautiful girl to ever roam this school." He winked. "And come on we're friends! Call me Seijuurou!" You rolled your eyes at his carefree demanor.

"How many times have I told you to leave me be?" You questioned. His smile became broader.

"Plenty!" He nodded. "In fact that is why I won't leave you alone until you accept to go on a date with me (Name)." You gazed questionably at the loud boy. You let out another sigh.

"Did you know that sighing to much can make you lose your happiness?" His innocent smile made you snicker.

"Oh, please you sound like a child, and why don't you ask another girl to go out with you. Plenty would be happy with the proposal." You gestured around the class catching the girls trying to catch a glimpse of the handsome swimmer. He cocked his head to the side, looking at you innocently.

"Because your the girl I like (Name)." You blushed at his words. "Why would I go out with someone I don't like?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wouldn't be complaining if I were you (Name)! Any girl would kill to have a chance with Seijuurou!" Exclaimed one of your friends, gripping onto your arm. Opening your locker, you looked over at her.

"What would be the point in dating him if I have no interest in the guy." Your friend nodded at your words.

"I understand that (Name), but sometimes you have to give these things a chance!" You couldn't help a smile crawl onto your face, seeing her eyes sparkle at the thought of a new ship for her see sail. "Who knows he could be your destined lover!"

Chuckling​ you grabbed your lunch and closed your locker. You ran a hand through your hair taking her word's into consideration.

"Alright," you spoke up, your friend smiled cheekily beside you. "I'll give him a chance the next time I see him." She squealed in excitement.

"Well "next time" came sooner than you thought!" She exclaimed running off, leaving you confused.

"(Name)!" Called out an all to familiar voice. "Next time" did come sooner than you would have thought. You heart beat increased as he approached you.

"Would you like to have lunch with me (Name)?" Leaning against the lockers, he glanced behind you. "Since your friend had some other plans, it wouldn't be polite to leave a lady unattended." He cheekily smiled, making the blood rush to your cheeks. He chuckled.

"That's the second time today I've made you blush (Name)!" He observed, looking down at you.

"Okay," you mumbled, looking up at him. "I'll have lunch with you." His cheeks flushed and his eyes widened at the response, making you furrow your brows in confusion.

"I-I didn't think you'd agree." He mumbled, looking down at you. "I didn't think this far to be honest I thought you'd say no again." You chuckled.

"C'mon Seijuurou," Taking ahold of his hand you headed for the stairs leading up to the school's rooftop. "Let's go have lunch."

Smiling he followed behind, his cheeks turning a darker shade of red, at the sight of your hands tangled together.