Shinichi Izumi x reader (Parasyte)

Dedicated to bluepainters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The (H/C) girl looked down at the gory mess that was being displayed at her feet. Only the remains of what used to be a beautiful, blond, foreign woman remained in a discarded manner on the dirty pavement.

Pieces of skin and flesh were strewn across the abandoned parking garage. Blood dripped from the walls that encased the girl from any means of escape. But, even then, she wouldn't have been able to get away from her captor.

The girl circled around the bloody mess to get a better look at the scene. As she avoided staining her shoes. She crouched down to get a closer look.

    "The woman's head was eaten off first," She whispered as she examined the exposed collarbone. She looked over to the bodies stomach. The (H/C) haired girl squinted her (E/C) eyes and moved closer to the body.

    "She was stabbed, first. Then, her head was bitten off....makes sense. Intimidate, hurt then take the advantage to eat," An amused smile made it's way to the girls face as she looked over the body.

    "Humans are such fragile creatures." She took a deep breath and stood up whilst still looking over the body.

    "I know you're there. Just so you know." She said turning around and looking at the pillar just ahead of her. There was no response. She sighed.

    "Look. What's the point of hiding when I know you're there?," She called out again. Only to be met with silence once again.

    "What's your problem? I'm not gonna hurt you or anything." She said smiling at her joke. Only to frown at the continuing silence.

    "Are y-"

    "D-did you do that to her?" Asked a boy wearing glasses, peeking cautiously behind the pillar. The girl tilted her head in confusion then looked behind her.

    "Oh, that!" She exclaimed. "No, that wasn't me." She replied.

    "Liar." He said. The girls eyes opened in shock.

    "Excuse me?"

    "Why would you do that to her?" He asked anger in his voice.

    "I know your one of them," He said as the girl took a step back.
"Your kind is disgusting and a threat to us humans. You kill without a shred of remorse."

    "What are you talking about?" She said. "My kind are not a threat they are only feeding themselves to stay alive. You humans kill animals for food, what's the difference?" 

    "There is a huge difference! You're eating people!"

    "But, I'm not human. You said it yourself. Why should I care whether they live or die?" The boys eyes widened.

    "And your not like me or human either. And I'm very curious on how it managed to survive." The girl walked towards the boy cautiously. "Would you care to show me?" Continued the girl.

    "How do I know I can trust you?" Spoke up the boy. The girl looked down at the boys right arm. She smiled.

    "Looks like your friend there trusts me."

    "Migi!" He called out.

    "She is not hostile," Spoke his arm. "She means us no harm."

She stood before the boy inspecting his arm. Her smile widened with joy.

    "Amazing!," She exclaimed. "You somehow managed to take over the arm of this boy! I didn't know our kind could do such thing! And since you are part of the arm you get the nutrients from his bloodstream!" She looked up at the boy.

    "You are truly an amazing human!" The girls smile turned into a pout. "But, you don't get as much mobility, since you are still human that is. You haven't realised your full potential."

    "What do you want with us?" Asked the right hand. The file shook her head.

    "Nothing. Just curious is all," Raising her hand up, in an instant her fingertips turned into blades. "I just want to know why our kind kill, and what is our purpose when we were all told to inhabit the human body and take over the brain. What was the purpose?" She mumbled thoughtfully.

    "That's what we're trying to do," Spoke up the boy. "Find our their purpose here."

    "There is no record of us in the books I have read." Spoke up his hand.

    "Yea, I've read the books, articles you name it." She said chuckling.

    "Anyway, wanna grab something to eat?" The boy looked dumbfounded.

    "You eat human food?"

    "Yes, like I said before I didn't make that mess over there," She pointed to the discarded body. "I think it just creates problems." She shrugged. He stayed silent.

    "I won't do anything if that's what your thinking. And I if I do your friend, Migi was it? Can as the matter a fact, decapitate me if he so wishes. I would fight back but he would most likely kill me." He nodded gulping, at the girls bluntness.

    "Let's go eat, shall we?" She said leading the way, the boy following.

    "My name's Shinichi Izumi." He said pushing up his glasses. The afternoon breeze swept through their hair as they reached the sidewalk. She smiled.

    "I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Follow, vote and comment if you enjoyed! See you guys in the next one!