Ice Cream Disaster (Aoba Seragaki x reader)

Dedicated to torin2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh, Aoba it's so hot!" You said looking up at the leaves underneath the huge maple tree. The blue haired boy let out a chuckle and looked down at you as you set your head on his shoulder.

"Don't get me started (y/n), grandma made me take off my jacket right before I left home." He said smiling.

"Hey, look," He continued, pointing in the direction of an ice cream truck.

"Ohhhh ice cream!" You said getting excited. He chuckled again.

"I'll go get us some. What flavor would you like?" He asked standing up. You thought for a moment.

"(Ice cream flavor) please!" You responded. Exited for the cold treat.

"Coming right up." He said walking towards the ice cream truck. You smiled at his kindness and closed your eyes, feeling a breeze pass by.

"(Y/n)?" Your eyes snapped open catching the sight of your brother, Trip.

"Trip?! What are you doing here!" You said nervously, quickly standing up.

"I was going to meet up with Virus and I saw you here. What are you doing here by the way?" He asked curiously. Your eyes widened.

"Oh! Well, you see I'm here with some friends!" You said letting out a chuckle. He looked puzzled.

"What friends?" He asked.

"They went to the bathroom?" You answered back, sounding unconvincing.

"(Y/n)? Trip, what are you doing here?" Called out Aoba holding onto the two ice cream cones.

"I was walking by and saw (Y/n). What about you?" He asked resting his arm on your shoulder.

"I'm spending my day with (Y/n)." He said smiling at you. You felt Trip grow stiff against you.

"With (Y/n)?" He asked looking down at you. You walked over to Aoba wrapping your arms around his waist. Trip's eyes widened.

"Aoba, this is Trip, my brother," You said looking up at him. You swallowed. "Trip, this is my boyfriend Aoba."

You looked up at Trip only to see his face expressionless. He cleared his throat and walked towards you, taking your delicious treat out of Aoba's hand, and licked it looking satisfied. As for you. You were confused.

"Trip?" You said looking at him. Your eyes widened as Trip smashed the ice cream cone in Aoba's face.

"Hey, pretty boy, stay away from my sister." He said taking ahold of your wrist. "And you got a lil something on your face." He said smirking.

"Are you crazy?!" You called out, taking the second cone and smashing it on his face, causing him to let go of your wrist.

"Aoba are you okay?!" You called out wiping off the ice cream over his eyes. He grabbed your hands and licked his lip.

"Hey, the flavor you picked isn't that bad." He spoke, smiling softly. You both burst into laughter.

"This is not the way I imagined you meeting my brother." You said shaking your head, your laughter dying down. He nodded.

"Well, it wasn't that bad, I actually thought when I met him he would chase me out with a bat or something," He said chuckling. "And to think your brother was someone I know." He added.

"Yea, sorry I didn't tell you sooner. He tends to overreact when it comes to me and boys." You said blushing. He nodded.

"Understandable, I would be overprotective if I had a beautiful sister." He said looking down at you, a small blush tinting both your cheeks.

"Ahem." You both looked over to see Trip, arms crossed and covered in chocolate ice cream. You let out an awkward laugh.

"Oh, hello dear brother." You said walking towards him. "Uh, sorry about, well you know." You continued gesturing to his ice cream covered face. He let out a sigh and looked down at you.

"You really have grown up, haven't you?" He spoke smiling. He looked over at Aoba, letting out another sigh.

"I got carried away when I-"

"It's okay!" Aoba spoke quickly. Trip let out a chuckle.

"Anyway I'm gonna head home, this stuff is pretty sticky," He said touching his face. "I'll leave you two alone." He continued winking at you, causing you to blush.

"Y-yea okay," You said shyly. "Oh! I'll get some ice cream Aoba! I'll be right back!" You spoke walking in the direction of the ice cream truck. Not before hearing Trip say;

"If you break her heart, I swear I'll make you regret it." You let out a smile. There was the brother you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment, vote and see you guys in the next one!