Forty Two + Drafts Tag

POV: Hoseok
I completely froze at the word 'husbands'. A word that I thought would never come up in our conversations had just been said.

"H-husbands?"

"Only if you want to. Not now, it doesn't have to be now, either. Just, one day, would you consider it? Would you ever consider marrying me one day?"

"If our relationship still lasts by that time, then yes. I would."

"I love you, Hoseok. So just remember that. If you ever regret being with me, then simply remind yourself of my feelings for you. I didn't think that out of all people, I would actually end up falling for you, but I did, and I definitely don't regret it. We were meant to be, Hoseok, this is our fate!"

His eyes twinkled like stars in the sky, you could see the flame of burning passion in both of them.

He ran his fingers through his smooth hair, a cheeky grin plastered onto his face.

"You're adorable," I giggled, giving him a huge hug. "Did you, as a master playboy, genuinely have any luck with girls? Did any of your relationships ever work out?"

"Ha, no!" he shook his head, looking down. "I was so fucking stupid... so stupid, I'll tell you that. I've been around with pretty much every single girl in our year, but clearly none of it would have worked out. In my mind, I would have told myself that I was only messing with people's feelings just for the fun of it. I never really thought about any of it properly and eventually karma stabbed me in the back and gave me a baby. I promise, I actually try now... I put in some effort in this relationship, at least, so don't say that I never try, okay?"

I could see how much thought and feeling he put into those words. He meant every last word that he said, and I could see straight through him. He was feeling scared, a bit vulnerable.

I want to help him not feel like that. I want him to feel safe with me. I want him to not be scared.

Thanks to Kairi_Reader-chan for the Drafts tag!

I have 39 drafts atm (yikes ikr) but I'm just gonna pick a small few that I'm going to publish soon and that I hope you could enjoy :)

1. Paint My Nails (Taegi)
Taehyung doesn't mind being a boy, but he wouldn't mind being a girl either.

2. Story Time (Yoonjin)
Yoongi always brings his little brother to the library for story time with Seokjin, finding out that the storyteller wants to be with him; Yoongi wants the same.

3. Game Over (JinMin)
You have to complete the game alive before being able to continue living. If Jin dies, you die with him, and it's game over for the both for you.

4. Too Late (Namjin)
"What are you going to do now, then? You have to make up your mind before it's too late; then, you can't go back. Gone."

5. If Only You Would Believe Me (VMon)
Namjoon is the only son of the world's most powerful man, Kim Dongwoo. He was thrown into the streets as a young boy after shaming his father, and grew up in a gypsy family, when he finally discovers his family background one day. Of course, nobody believed that he was the son of 'him' until it all went too far.

6. Keep It Professional (VKook)
Taehyung's boyfriend Jungkook is always supportive of him and everything he does - he's the perfect boyfriend. Taehyung finally gets his dream job, being an MC for a popular idols show on TV, but his co-presenter is his ex... Park Jimin.

7. Loving From Lies (Yoonmin)
Jimin meets Yoongi with one small lie, before ending up being caught up in a love based completely off of lies.

8. Look At Me Like You Used To (Jikook)
"Jimin... Look at me like you used to, when used to love me, when we used to be an item, the power couple..."
"What are you talking about? I still love you, Jungkook,"
"Then look at me like you used to!"
"I am... now,"

9. Long Time, No See (Taejin)
When Taehyung, after having a long-distance relationship with Jin for several years, decides to visit Jin, only to see that Jin's changed- the thing is, Taehyung likes it.

10. Philophobic (Yoonseok)
Philophobia: the fear of falling in love or emotional attachment- exactly what Yoongi used to be, before meeting Hoseok.

You guys don't even know how long that took me to pick some of my drafts, but these are the ten that I will start once I finish all of the current ongoing ones.

andddd I've got another tag to do as well so I'll probably do that in another story and this is getting too long ok bye enjoy