Twenty Two

POV: Hoseok
"What's his phone number?"

"Who?" Namjoon replied with a scrunched up face. "What happened, Hoseok? Why are you acting so angry all of a sudden?"

"Min. Fucking.Yoongi." I replied.

I didn't look up from my phone as I stormed onto the pavement with a groan. "I knew that something was up. Never trusted that fucker."

"Um, here." he pulled up his contacts on his phone as I violently punched his number into my dial pad and waited for him to answer.

"Hello? This is Min Yoongi on the line, who is this?" Yoongi answered.

"Jung Hoseok."

"Ohh, hey there, buddy. How ya doing?" he said with an awkward laugh. "Do ya need something from me or?"

"Stop playing the fool and tell me," I hissed. "What kind of shit have you been up to with Minji recently? Answer with the only the truth, or I swear that'll be the end of you."

"M-Minji?" he stuttered. "I dunno what you're talking about, buddy, but I haven't been doing anything with her."

"What have you been doing to her? Have you sexually assaulted her, Yoongi? Have you raped her?" I growled, my face boiling red with anger and frustration. "I swear!"

"I haven't done either of those things, jeez!" he yelled. "I wouldn't dare do that, no, no!"

"Well, why is it that you've somehow gotten her possibly pregnant?! Have you been having unprotected sex with her?!"

"Why the fuck does it concern you whether Minji and I have sex or n- wait, what the fuck do you mean, possibly pregnant?"

"She threw up, like just now."

"Well, that could mean anything... perhaps, she's just a bit sick, or-"

"It's definitely morning sickness! I am telling you now, Minji never gets sick, and even if she did get sick, she doesn't throw up! I know her more than you know her, so shut your disgusting, goddamn mouth! Next time I see you, Min, you're gonna fucking get it, do you understand me?!"

"Fight me, bastard," he cackled. "See if I fucking care."

"What did you just say?!"

"I said, fight me. If you think you're so tough, fight the fuck outta me and we can see where this shit goes, can't we?"

"Fine."

"The band practise room in ten. Be there or be square, you fucking coward."

HYPE FOR YOONSEOK,, FINALLY STARTING NEXT PART OHOHO