Twenty Five

POV: Hoseok
"Does your ugly ass really think that you can just play around with girls, as if we're little Barbie dolls or something?! As if we mean nothing else to you but toys?! What kind of sick mindset are you trapped inside, Min Yoongi?" Yuna screamed, making her way towards Yoongi with a clenched fist.

"I actually can't believe you, Min fucking Yoongi," Minji's voice trembled as she spoke. "You cheat on both of us, but we also happen to be close friends and band mates too? Were you trying to break our friendship? Did you think that this whole fucked up affair was really going to do you any good?"

"No, it's not anything like what you're thinking! Why are you blaming me for this?" he simply replied, causing many several confused faces to appear around him as he knew he said the wrong thing. "It wasn't even my idea. Ask Joon, this is all him!"

"W-what?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing his name come up in their conversation. "For fuck's sake, Yoongi. Please do not bring me into your little dispute, please. I do not want to get involved with any more drama at this point," he sighed, shaking his head. "There's only so much I can handle myself, you know."

"Stop acting as if you weren't the sole, main reason why any of this has happened in the first place, you fucking twat! Don't you dare play innocent with me, Kim Namjoon, I ain't falling for it," Yoongi gave him a death glare. "This little fucking dare of yours... I didn't want to do any of it, anyway! The only reason I did it is because I didn't want to be seen as a pussy!"

"Well, you got enough pussy anyway, so I don't see why you're complaining about it," Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Anyway, the dare is over, you've completed it, so what's your fucking problem?"