Birthday Surprises

GUYS I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER OMG!😱😭😍👑 Mal looks so
different! ^^

WARNING!⚠ : This is a very longer chapter with 7084 words!

1 week later...
Ben's POV
Today is Mal's birthday. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said softly so I wouldn't wake Mal up. All of our friends came in with a tray. "Shhh" I whispered. "Mal baby wake up" I whispered and kissed her. "5 more minutes" she complained and pulled the sheets over her head. Everyone laughed. Her head shot up. "I didn't realize you all were here" she said embarrassed. "We came with breakfast. And a gift from all of us. But you might wanna put a shirt on first" Evie said. "Ha ha, ya... Benny can you pass me my shirt?" She asked. I laughed and picked it up from the floor and passed it to her. She put it on under the sheets. She sat back up. I wanted to be the first one to tell Mal happy birthday so I whispered it to her. I went close to her face. "Happy birthday angel" I said and kissed her head. "I wanted to be the first one to tell you" I added. "Well I'm glad you are" she replied not whispering. "You two love birds can do that later. M here's your gift" Evie said and handed it to "This is from Carlos, Jay and I" she added. She opened it and gasped. "I love it! Thank you!" She said and hugged them. It was a neckalce that spelt 'big' (yes I know that in real life Dove has the one that says 'little') "we got that because you'll always be our big sister" Carlos said. "Awww" she replied and closed the box it came in. Next gift was from her cast and the rest of our friends. Mal opened it and it was a heart shaped locket. It had Dove engraved in it. She opened it and laughed. On one side of the locket it was a picture of her and her cast making silly faces and the other side is of our gang hanging out and making silly faces. "I love it! Thank you" she said and hugged everyone. Everyone looked at me. "Did you not get her a gift?" Audrey asked. "I always buy Mal gifts... Even if its not a special occasion. So duh I got her one. But I'm not giving it to her now. It's saved for later" I said. "I don't need gifts from you. You know what I want" Mal said and winked. I laughed "yes I do" I replied. Then we all sang happy birthday to Mal. "We'll leave you two alone. The food is on the coffee table" Evie said and they left. Once the door shut I hovered over Mal. I kissed her passionately. "It's my favorite day of the year" I said and kissed her. "Oh really? And why is that?" She asked. "Because its the day the love of my life was born. But 23 years ago" I replied and kissed her multiple times. "I think I can take this off now" I said and took her shirt off. "You can do anything you want just no hickeys please" she said. "Fine" I replied and kissed her everywhere. "Mmm best birthday ever" she said and kissed me. "The fun's not over yet" I reassured her. "Well I can't wait" she replied and kissed me. We just stayed in bed and had fun. Not the sex kind though (I wish) ... I would tickle her and we would just stay there and stare at each other, yeah stuff like that. "I didn't really want to ruin this moment but I have to go finish up some stupid paperwork" I said. I was actually going to start setting up. I texted all of her friends the address and they should all be driving because it takes 10 hours. "On my birthday?! Really? Benny can't you do it tomorrow?" She asked. "I wish I could. But I can't. I promise I'll be back in 1-2 hours and then I'm all yours. I promise" I told her. She got out of bed and started yelling some stuff at me but I wasn't paying attention. "Ben! Are you even listening?!" She yelled. "I'm sorry it's just hard to concentrate when your wife is standing right in front of you half naked" I said. "Baby just go have fun with the girls. And by the time you get back I'll be done and we can do whatever you want" I told her and got out of bed. "Fine" she said and walked into the closet but I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately. "Happy birthday, my love" I said and kissed her again and she giggled. We got dressed. Before leaving the room I kissed Mal and left.
Mal's POV
I put on