I Wonder What's Up

For all of you who needed confirmation about Dove & Thomas, here it is! ^^ and I found this video of Ryan grabbing Dove's butt. But its not really her butt its more of in the middle of the waist and butt. I never thought he would be like that!😂^^
Mal's POV
I walked around in the garden. I sat down on the bench and looked around. I just sat there for about 5 minutes. "Please don't get mad at me for following you. I just wanted to see if you're ok" Ben said and sat down next to me. I hugged him. "I love you" I told him. "I love you too. You ok?" He asked and kissed my head. I nodded. He put his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Do you want to talk about him?" He asked. "Let's just go inside" I said and got up. He grabbed my hand and turned me around. "Mal why won't you tell me what happened with your father? I want to know, I'm just trying to be there for you" he said. "I know that. But this is something I don't want to tell you. I think its better off that you don't know what happened. Trust me I would tell you, but I'm afraid that it will affect us. You're going to see me as someone different and I like us just the way it is. I promise I will tell you when its time. But now is not the time, I'm sorry" I told him and started walking. He looked disappointed. He took my hand and spun me around in a circle and dipped me. "I'll wait, as long as it takes" he said and kissed me. He lifted me back up. I kissed him softly and we went back inside. I grabbed Bella from Belle and I sat down. I kissed her forehead and she layed her head down on my chest. I was stroking her hair. She had her head turned sideways on me and she was looking at Ben. He kissed her close to her lips softly. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna go to bed with her. I'm tired. Night" I told Ben and kissed him. "I'll come later" he replied. It was 8:30pm already. Well the royals did get here late. It was more of a coffee and dessert gathering. I went upstairs and into the living room that was up there. "Goodnight" I said at the door. My friends turned around. "Already?" Jane asked. "Yeah I'm gonna sleep with Bella. And in tired from today. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said and shut the door. I went into my room and put Bella down on the floor while I changed into my PJs. Jake started crying. I went to get him and I out him and Bella on the bed with me. Bella was lying down on my chest and Jake was hugging my arm next to me. We fell asleep.
2 hours later...
I heard the door open. I knew it was Ben. He changed into his PJs and got in bed next to Jake. "Ben I love you" I said. "Sorry did I wake you up? But I love you too" he said and took Jake off of me. He wrapped his arms around Jake's tiny body. I turned to my side to face Ben with Bella still on me. "I like this" I whispered. "Me too. And now just add 1 more. Our bed will be full" he replied and I laughed. I kissed him. "Goodnight" "goodnight angel" he replied. I smiled and fell asleep holding Bella protectively.
Next morning...
I woke up because Bella was climbing on me. I giggled. I sat up and pulled Bella up gently to stand up. Jake woke up and climbed on me. I kissed him. "Let's wake up daddy" I whispered to them, even though they don't understand. We all climbed onto Ben. I kissed him softly. "Hm" he said half asleep. Then he hovered over all of us. I giggled and he kissed my neck. He attacked the kids with kisses. They were laughing, it was so cute. He lied back down and faced us. I did the same. The kids were in the middle blabbing some random stuff. Ben and I laughed. We all cuddled. Ben layed his head on my chest leaving a space in between us for Jake. Bella was sitting on my thighs. She climbed all the way up to Ben's head that was on my chest. Then she sat on his neck/chest. I laughed. I grabbed Jake and put him on me. He was just staring at me. He played with my hair. "Ow" I said and took my hair away because he pulled it. He pushed Ben's head off of me and layed his head on my chest instead. "Ha ha looks like you have some competition" I told Ben. "No I don't. Because you're mine" he said and smirked. I giggled and he kissed me. "Let's get dressed and eat" I said getting out of bed with Jake. I changed the twins and then I got dressed into