Everything Will Be Okay

#domas💘(look at his comment) ^^ She is like THE snow queen👑

Ben's POV
After Evie called last night we all fell asleep. I guess its because we were tired. I checked my phone and I had 10 missed calls! They were all from Evie. I looked at the time and we had 30 minutes until Mal arrives. I woke up the boys. "Let's go! We have 30 minutes!!" I said. I ran down the hall and banged in everyone's doors. "Let's go we have 30 minutes!! Meet downstairs for breakfast" I said. Everyone opened their door. "Ok. But is Dove ok?" Jessica asked. "We'll talk about that lasted just get downstairs" I said. I ran back to my room and started getting dressed. I went downstairs and we all started eating. "Ok so Mal is awake. But we have to start the plan. Mom,dad,chad and Doug. Stay here until Mal gets here. Audrey, Lonnie and Jane. Get the food. And the rest come with me. We can start setting up" I said. 5 minutes later we all finished and we starred the plan. "Girls hurry up because it takes a while to get there" I told them. "Yes we know" they replied and went into the kitchen. "Dad I'm using your limo. My limo went to get Mal and the others" I told him. He nodded. "Ok let's go" I said and we ran outside. We got into the limo and we drove off. "We're gonna have to walk a bit" I warned the others. "Ok" they replied. He dropped us off and we had to walk about 5 minutes. We crossed the bridge (the one from the movie) and we followed the path Mal and I made. We made a part just to remind us how to get there because sometimes its confusing. We got to the Enchanted Lake. "Wow, this place is, wow" Victoria said. "Yeah... This is Mal and I's place. Please don't tell anyone. Only our friends and family know about this place. We sometimes come here to hide or when we run away" I explained. "Of course. We won't"  Jessica said. "Ok so boys or anyone who wants to go... Follow the path to a cabin. Inside the cabin you should find some decorations and flowers. That's Mal and I's cabin" I told the boys. They nodded and followed the path. Kali and Jessica went with them while Joey and Tenzing stayed with us.  Audrey,Lonnie and Jane came a few minutes later with the food. "Ok let's start" I said. We started setting up the picnic. The boys and girls came back with decorations and flowers.
10 minutes later...
We finished settingup. "Ok so I don't want Mal to see you all so you can either hide or leave" I said. "Nah we'll stay" Victoria said. "Ok great! So when I give the signal to you, come out of your hiding spot. " I told them. "Ok" they replied. My phone rang. "Hello?—ok but don't tell her where you're bringing her. Just make something up— ok see you in a few. Bye" I hung up. "Ok they arrived. Get into your hiding spots. Oh and letting you know, this is how our first date went for those of you that kept asking Mal but she never really replied" I said the last part to Audrey, Lonnie and Jane. They all ran to their hiding spots. I made sure they were hidden really well. I fixed up some last minute details. "Ok I'm going to meet them at the bridge" I said loudly to make sire everyone heard me. I walked to the bridge. I waited for a while but I saw Mal and the others get out of the limo. I ran to them. "Hey guys" I said. I looked at Mal. She whispered "who is this?" a little too loud because I heard her. "That's the King" Evie said. She nodded and bowed. "No need to bow" I said. It breaks my heart that Mal doesn't remember me. "Shall we?" I asked Mal. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm showing you mt secret spot" I said. She looked back then looked at me. "Ok?" She said nervously. She took my hand. I'm actually surprised, I thought she remembered that she was dating Harry. I looked at Evie. "He broke up with her" she mouthed. I nodded with a smile. "Ok let's go" I said and lead her across the bridge. "So... Where's this hiding spot?" She asked. "Well, it's somewhere secret so you can't say anything to anyone but our friends" I said. She nodded. We crossed the bridge and I told her to close her eyes. I took her hand and helped her. I lead her to where the picnic stood. "Open them" I said softly. She squeezed my hand and looked at me. Our faces were so close. "Go" I said softly into her ear and let go of her hand. She walked amazed to the picnic and the decorations. We sat down. "Is this how you greet all of your guests?" She asked. I laughed. "No um, just you" I said nervously. She smiled. "Wanna come for a swim?" I asked. "No, I'm good" she replied. "No common, it'll be fun!" I said. "No its ok. I think I'll just stay behind and they a strawberry. I've literally never tried a strawberry — mmm" she said and I laughed. "Ok then. Don't eat them all" I said laughing. She didn't even answer she was eating them so fast. I took my shirt and pants off and walked to the top of the big rock. I looked at Mal below. She saw me and got up. "Are those little crowns on your shorts?" She said cupping her hands over her mouth. "Maybe" I replied and I laughed. I roared and jumped. I swam behind a big rock so she wouldn't see me. I was watching her (ok that sounds weird...) . She started singing 'If Only'.