She's Back?!

The only person on earth to perfect a blurry selfie😍💙^^
Mal's POV
I woke up and I saw that Ben wasn't next to me. I started doing my morning routine. I chose an outfit out

Ben was taking me out on a date

Ben was taking me out on a date. Even though we're already married. I went downstairs and everyone was looking at me. "What's everyone looking at?" I asked sitting down. "Me!" Beth said from behind. I pushed my chair back and got up. "What are you doing here? You almost killed me! Twice! Did Ben not make it clear? Because I sure can" I yelled. "Mal" Harry said and grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "What are you doing here?" I said trying to calm down. "I have to talk to Benny" she said sweetly. "And why do you need to do that?" I asked sitting down. "Nothing you need to know" she replied. Ben walked in the room. "Have I ever told you that you are hot?" He said from behind me. He had his hands on my shoulders. "Ya multiple times, why?" I asked laughing. He put a magazine on the table. "Where did you find this? This isn't supposed to be out until next month" I asked. It was the Bello Mag photo shoot I did when I went back to finish filming LAM. "Well I found it and bought it" he replied and kissed my cheek. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah" I nodded. "We'll see you guys later" I said to my friends. They nodded. Ben probably just realized that Beth was standing there. "Oh great you're here" he said sarcastically. "I'll meet you in a few minutes, I have to deal with this first" he whispered and kissed me. I went to wait in the car.
Ben's POV
"In my office now!" I yelled. We went into my office. "What are you doing here? I banned you from coming here" I said. "Well I wanted to say that I'm sorry" she said and placed her hand on my arm. "Well we don't accept your apology. You almost killed my wife! Twice! I wouldn't mind if I died but you almost killed the love of my life" I yelled. "Oh no. I was apologizing to you only. Not Mal. I never meant to hurt you. You weren't the person I wanted to hurt" she said getting even closer to me. "Are you kidding me? I told you that I don't love you anymore" I said.
Mal's POV
It was taking forever so I decided to go check up on him. I went inside and I went to look for him in his office. I was about to walk in but I saw them kissing. I ran out with tears falling down my cheek. "Mal what happened?" Lonnie asked. "I–I saw Ben and Beth kissing" I cried. "What? No that can't be possible. Mal, Ben loves you, he wouldn't do that to you" Audrey said comforting me. "Well that's obviously not true" I said. "Well why don't we wait until he comes down and he'll tell the truth. This doesn't add up" Jane said and we all sat on the couch. A minute later Ben came in the living room. "Sorry about that, ready to go?" He asked. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Yes everything is fine" he said. "Ok so I guess we're playing that game" I scoffed. "What game?" He asked. "This one" I said and kissed Harry passionately. He was shocked. I got up and walked to him. "Why did you just do that?" He asked hurt. "You're still acting like it didn't happen? Are you kidding me?! I thought you would've told me by now!" I yelled. He looked confused. "I saw you and Beth kissing. Don't act like it didn't happen. I can't believe you would do this to me!" I yelled crying. "Look I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but not right now. And I didn't even kiss back, she's the one who kissed me" he said and grabbed my hand. "Don't. We're over. I'm leaving and never coming back" I said. Beth walked in the room. "You can have him. He's all yours" I told her. "No Ma—" "you've hurt me enough. I don't want to hear it" I said and ran upstairs. I started packing my things.
Ben's POV
"I can't believe you would do this to her Ben! What's wrong with you?!" Chad yelled. "Beth's the one who kissed me" I said. "You know, once Evie finds out she's going to whoop your ass" Jay said. "I know. But I didn't do anything! Beth's the one who kissed me!" I said. I got a phone call. I was afraid to take my phone out. It was Evie. I answered and put it on speaker. "What the hell did you do? I felt like you did something to Mal. I have senses when she's mad or crying. What did you do?" She said. I laughed nervously. "Well... She may have caught Beth kissing me" I said. "WHAT?!! wait Beth's back? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MAL LOVES YOU?! YOU JUST RUINED HER!" she yelled. "BEN ONCE I GET BACK AND SHE IS NOT FIXED I IM GOING TO  WHOOP YOUR ASS. FIX. THIS.RIGHT.NOW!" she yelled. I heard her breathe in and out trying to calm herself. "I am supposed to be having fun but now I am not. *takes a deep breath* fix this Ben. You broke Mal" she said. "I know but I didn't do anything! You know Mal, she doesn't let me explain! I can't fix this if she's not going to talk to me!" I replied. "BEN! fix this or else" she said and hung up. I sighed. I went upstairs. I knocked on my door. "Mal can I come in? Please" I begged. "No! Get away from me" she yelled. "Can you just let me explain" I said. She opened the door. She went back to packing her things. "What do you want Ben?" She asked annoyed. "Mal, I was going to tell you. I just wanted us to have a good time first —" "so what? You can ruin it afterwards?!" She yelled with tears falling down her cheeks. "She kissed me Mal. I would never do that to you! I love you and I would never ever hurt you like this" I said and grabbed her hands. I turned her around and our faces were so close. "Well you did hurt me. A lot" she said and looked down. "I didn't mean to. Please don't leave me Mal. I need you" I said and wiped her tears away. "Evie's going to kill you" she said and laughed while wiping her tears away. "But I'm still leaving" she added. "Wait why?" I asked. "Because I am a celebrity and I'm invited to go to some specific events for Fashion Week" she replied. "Well can I come?" I asked. "No. I'll see you in a week. Oh and just pretend we didn't work things out. I really want to see what's going to happen to you by our friends and Evie" she said. "Nooooo please don't do this. They're going to get mad at me. Especially Evie! I'm scared of her" I said. She laughed. "Well then its settled. I'm leaving and coming back once Evie does something to you" she said. "Great" I said and looked away. She caught me off guard and pushed me into the wall and kissed me passionately. "Goodbye" she said. "Can you do me one favor though" she asked leaning in. "Anything" I said looking at her lips. "Can you pretend that we're still mad at each other" she asked. "Sure" I said leaning in and she turned away. I sighed. I hate it when she teases me. She took her suitcase and left. We both went downstairs. "I said I don't want to hear it! Haven't you hurt me enough?!" She cried. Everyone was watching. "No Mal please don't leave. I didn't even kiss back" I said running down the stairs. She dropped her suitcase. I grabbed her arm. "Get off of me! Don't ever touch me again" she yelled with tears rolling down her cheeks and pushed me. Man she's good. "Mal please don't leave. Even though this jerk kissed another girl doesn't mean you have to leave. You can come live with Audrey and I" Jay said. "Ya I mean common sis. Even though Ben's an idiot doesn't mean you have to leave" Carlos said. "Um I'm right here you know" I said. "Ya well you're a jerk" Jay said. "Don't worry, I'm just going to Fashion Week. I'm coming back in about a week" she said. "Even if he's a jerk" she added. She's really good at acting. "Oh wait you're going? I was invited too! I'll come with you!" Sabrina said. "Yay! Let's go!" Mal replied. They left. This was going to be a long week.

*didnt proof read*