Everything's Okay

Mal's POV
"What the hell?!" I said coughing. A lot of dust was in the air. It's not good for the babies so we ran outside. Our house was destroyed. Pieces were falling everywhere. "Are you ok?" Ben asked hugging me with Bella. I nodded. We were all dirty. The babies were crying. We tried calming them down. I put the fire out with my magic.  "Let's go home" he said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we appeared in front of the castle. Everyone was outside. Our friends were answering some questions from the reporters. We dropped to the ground and started coughing. Our friends ran over to us. "Omg what happened?!" Evie asked. We just coughed. "Someone wash them up and call a doctor. We have to get them checked out to see if they're breathing ok" Ben said. Lonnie and Audrey took the babies and brought them inside. Ben and I were still coughing. We did breathe in a lot of dust and smoke since the car bursted into flames. I was coughing but it turned into crying. I hugged Ben tightly. He had a solid grip on me. Belle and Adam's lino arrived and they came out of the car. They ran to us. "What happened?!" She asked. "We almost died!" Ben said still holding onto me. "What?! How?!" Adam asked. "There's a car that smashed right into our house. Then it caught fire. We inhaled a lot of smoked" Ben said. "Mal honey are you ok?" Ben asked. I nodded no. I was coughing so much. I couldn't breathe properly. I felt my eyes shutting. "Mal? No Mal common sweety stay awake. You can do it. Mal!!" Was the last thing I heard and my eyes shut.
Ben's POV
Once Mal shut her eyes I knew that she might not come back. Once you have too much smoke in your lungs, it's almost impossible to be able to breathe properly again. "I need an ambulance stat!" I yelled. Chad went to call an ambulance. "Where's Beth?" I yelled. She came out of the castle. I gave Mal to Evie. I walked over to Beth. "I WANT YOU OUT OF MY KINGDOM RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TAKE PICTURES OF US, AND NOW YOU ALMOST KILLED US. YOU ARE BANNED FROM COMING TO AURADON. UNDERSTOOD?!" I yelled in her face. "But I didn't try to kill you" she said. "Don't lie, I know it was you. You have the same car. The same car you drove off in" I said. "Now pack your stuff and get out of here" I yelled and ran back to Mal. "She's the one that did it?" Evie asked. I nodded. There was lots of questions being asked. "King Ben are you okay? " someone asked. "Yes I'm fine. But in afraid Mal isn't" I replied. "What happened?" Someone else asked. "We we were on the bed watching TV and playing with the kids until I saw these lights getting closer and closer and it smashed into our house. Luckily no one is hurt but its all the smoke that we inhaled that's making it hard for us to breathe." I said. I started coughing. "Ben you ok?" Evie asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied coughing. "No you're not" she said. "Chad did you call!! Ben's about to pass out like Mal!" she yelled. I was breathing heavily. "No no no! Ben you can do it. Common. You can't die now. Do it for Mal. If she wakes up she'll be alone. You don't want that. Ben common you can do it" Evie said. I was coughing and I had a hard time breathing. "I'm sorry. If Mal wakes up, tell her I love her" I said and dropped to the floor. I coughed. I gasped for air. I couldn't breathe anymore. "No no no! BEN!" then I shut my eyes.
Evie's POV
"Ben?Ben!" I said and got down. "CHAD HES NOT BREATHING!!! MAL ISNT EITHER!!! CALL THE FREAKING AMBULANCE!!" I yelled. "They're on their way" he yelled back. "Harry is she ok?" I asked Harry who was holding Mal. "No not really. SHES NOT BREATHING!" he yelled back panicking as well. The ambulance finally came! They helped us put them in there. "Jay go with them. We'll meet you at the hospital. I have to get the babies" I said. He nodded and got in the ambulance. "Harry and others take care of any questions" I said and ran inside. "Lonnie! Audrey!" I yelled. "Yes?" They came out of the living room with the babies. "They both passed out and they aren't breathing. They're going to the hospital right now and we have to bring the babies to get them checked out" I said panicking. Jane and Carlos entered the room. "Well meet you at the hospital when Ava wakes up" Jane said (Ava is their baby girl). "Ok let's go" I said. I took Jake from Lonnie and she got a bag that has some extra baby stuff in it. We got outside and into the limo.
At the hospital...
We ran in carefully. "I need someone to take them. They might have a breathing problem" I said. Two nurses took Bella and Jake. "What room is the King and Queen in?" I asked. "Room 202" she replied. "Thank you" I replied and we ran to the room. Jay was waiting in the waiting room. "How are they?" I asked. "Ben woke up in the ambulance. But I don't think Mal will be ok. She's not breathing, she's hasn't woke up" Jay replied. "Are we allowed to see him?" I asked. "I don't know" he replied. I knocked on their door. The nurses put them in the same room. Ben answered. I hugged him. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah. But Mal isn't" he replied. I closed the door. "Where's Bella and Jake?" He asked. "The nurses took them to get them tested" I replied. He sat down on Mal's bed and held her hand.
Ben's POV
Mal had a mask on to help her breathe. Evie left the room and the doctor came in. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked him. "Yes, but she might have some breathing problems" he replied. "Is the baby ok?" I asked. "Yes the baby is fine. Your children are in the room right next to you. We did some tests and they have no problems. Would you like me to bring them in here?" He asked. I nodded. He went to get the kids. A few minutes later he came back with them. Bella sat on my lap and I placed Jake on Mal's bed. "Mal please don't leave us" I said tightening the grip I have on her. "I'm not leaving anytime soon" she replied and took her mask off and kissed me. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she replied and smiled weakly. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded. She grabbed Jake and placed him on her lap. She kissed his forehead. "I'm glad we're all ok" she said. "Me too... Now I don't want to ruin the moment but do you want to know who was driving the car?" I asked. She nodded. "Beth. I kicked her out of Auradon though. She's not allowed coming back" I told her. She nodded. I tear rolled down her cheek. I sat down next to her holding Bella. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her putting my arm around her. "We almost died Ben. Thank god we didn't but what if we did? This would all be Beth's fault" she said with more tears rolling down her cheeks. I hugged her. "Don't think like that ok? We made it alive and we're safe now. That's all that matters." I said and kissed her. I wiped away her tears. "Let's go home" I said and kissed her head. She nodded.
An hour later...
We got home. "Hey how are you?" Evie asked us. "We're fine" Mal replied. "We're going to go to bed" she said. "Hi Jane, Carlos, baby Ava" Mal said before going upstairs. I heard the door close upstairs. "Is she ok?" Carlos asked. "Yeah... Just still a little frightened from what happened. I don't blame her though, it was heading straight for her" I said. "Anyways we'll see you tomorrow morning" I said and went upstairs.

*didn't proof read*