Plan In Action

This makes me so sad😭😭^^
3 hours later...
Mal's POV
It was time for us to leave. "We're going to go. Bye" I said and got up. "We ar— yes we are going.... Bye, I guess" he said awkwardly. I poofed us to the castle. We grabbed the kids and said our quick goodbyes and we took Ben's car. An hour later we arrived. It wasn't that far but it was too far for the search parties to look. "Wow this place is nice" he said. It was a cute little cabin. 2 rooms only, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and a balcony. We were in a forest but on the edge of a beach. It was so nice the scenery. There was a little kind of shed and there was a horse in it. "We're finally alone!" He said and hugged me and spun me around. "Mmm... Finally" I said. We put Bella and Jake to bed, since it was 11 o'clock. "Turn your phone off. We'll check it tomorrow and answer questions from our friends, but then after that we don't answer anyone unless its an emergency... Got it?" He said. I nodded. "I'm going to bed" I said changing out of my dress. He came from behind me and squeezed my thighs. "Ben!" I said and turned around. I pinched him right underneath his ribs. "Ah Mal" he said. "Well don't squeeze my thighs next time" I said. "I can go a bit higher if you want. Like this" he said and brought his hands higher to my butt. "Look who's back, Dirty Ben" I said turning around. He still had his hands on my butt. I didn't really mind. "And is there a problem with that?" He asked pressing his body against mine. "Nope nothing at all. But I think you can go a little higher" I said. He smiled. He brought his hands higher to my bra. "So I can do this?" He said and dipped me. He kissed me. I giggled into the kiss. "I'm going to bed" I said and got up. "You coming?" I asked getting in bed. "Yup" he said getting in bed next to me. "I'm glad we did this" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in his chest. "I love you, goodnight" I said and looked up. "I love you too angel. Night" he said and kissed me. I smiled and shut my eyes.
Next morning...
Ben woke me up and we checked our phones. We had so many missed calls and messages. "Can we answer?" I asked. He nodded. I replied to Evie's texts first.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mal = bold   Evie = italics

Are you okay?
Where are you?
What happened?
Why did you run away?
Is Ben and the babies okay?
M?
M?
Will you be back for my wedding?
M please answer me😭😭
Evie relax I'm here. I'm fine and I can't tell you where I am. I ran away with Ben and the kids so we can have some alone time. There's too much drama going on. We're all fine. And yes I'll be there for your wedding. I would never miss it! After your wedding we're staying in Auradon. Anyways, I have to go but I'll see you in a month.
Wait! Since you're my maid of honor you can choose whatever dress you want, but it has to be blue! And show me before the wedding! I'm glad you're okay. Bye M💘
Bye E💙
---------------------------------------------------------
"Everything is done. We can finally relax" I said shutting my phone off. Ben did that also. I turned the TV on and put it on the news. I rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. He kissed my head softly. "Breaking news: it appears that the royal family has gone missing. We don't know if someone took them or they just simply ran away. Here's Evie, the Queen's best friend" the reporter said. "So Evie, do you know anything about the royal family?" He asked her. I called her. "Yes, they j— excuse me one second" she said and took her phone out. "Speaking of the Queen..." She said and answered. "Hey M, whoa I hear an eco" she said. I laughed. "I'm watching the news. I just wanted to tell you to stop the search party please. And please don't tell them anything. How's everyone?" I said. "You are?" She asked and looked at the camera. "Hey Mal" she said awkwardly and waved. I laughed. "Well everyone is ok now. But you know Beth... She's kinda mad" she said and I laughed. "Ha ha I know, trust me" I replied.  She whistled. One of the guards came. I was watching it on TV. "Stop the search party right now. They don't want to be found" she said. "But ma'am we have —" "I SAID STOP THE SEARCH PARTY! do you not get it? Now go!" She yelled. Ben chuckled "I heard that Ben" she said looking at the camera. "Sorry" he yelled so she can hear. "Thanks E" I said. "No problem. I got to go meet up with my fiancé" she said all girly like. We laughed. "Ok have fun" I said. "Bye M" she said and waved at the camera so I can see. "Bye E" I replied and hung up. "Well I have to go" she said. "Wait but can you answer our question first?" He asked her. "I'm sorry, I've said too much. Bye!" She said and got into the limo. The reporter turned back to the camera. "What? But she didn't even say anything" he said confused. Ben and I laughed. I put the TV lower and started cooking breakfast. "I'm going to ride the horse" Ben said getting his clothes on. "You know how to?" I asked. "Yeah I uses to take lessons when I was younger" he replied. He went outside and took the horse out of the barn. I watched him ride a bit. He was good. But then I turned back to the breakfast. It was ready. I went on the balcony. "Ben its ready" I yelled. He looked at me but he didn't see the big rock ahead so he fell off the horse. "Ben!" I yelled and ran to him. "Are you ok?" I asked him getting down. "My leg" he said in pain. It looked like he fractured a bone. "Wait here, I'll call for help" I said and kissed his head softly. I ran inside. I called FG.
Chad's POV
FG walked into the living room. "Whoa Mal honey calm down. I can't understand what you're saying" she said. Everyone got up around FG. "What happened?" Jay asked whispering. "He what?! Is he ok?" She asked. "Yes I'm on my way with a nurse" she said and hung up. "What happened?!" Everyone asked. She stuck her finger our for us to hold on. She called the hospital. "Hello?— yes can one of your nurses please cone to the castle its an emergency! — what do you mean its not possible?! — THE KING JUST FELL OFF HIS HORSE! HE NEEDS HELP! NOW SEND ONE OF YOUR NURSES RIGHT NOW!— thank you" she hung up. "He what?! How did that happen?" Audrey asked. "I don't know Mal was talking really fast and she was panicking and I didn't understand her. All I understood was that he fell off his horse" she replied. I kinda found it funny that he fell off his horse, but that must hurt a lot. We all went outside. We were waiting for the nurse. We were all pacing around. "Um, what's happening?" Belle asked getting out of the limo. "Ben fell off his horse and he needs help" I replied. They gasped. "Is he ok?" He asked. "We apparently he has a fractured leg." Lonnie said. "Jay and I will come to help you lift Ben" I offered. She nodded. Everyone around us was watching and they heard us. The nurse arrived then Mal appeared. "Let's go! The horse is basically on him! I can't get it off! He's in pain" she said. We all grabbed hands and we opened our eyes and we were at, I gudss its their house. We ran to Ben. We helped him up. We brought him inside and layed him on the bed. The nurse checked him. "Whatever you guys see here. Don't tell anyone. And especially don't tell anyone where we are!" Mal said. We nodded. The nurse said he had a fractured keg and he has to stay in bed for 2 weeks.
Mal's POV
"Thanks guys. See you in a month. Bye!" I said. I used magic to get them out of here. I sat down on the bed. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, but there goes half of our time together" he said sadly. "Don't worry. We can still have fun" I said and smirked

Thank you horsesarelife17 for the idea! Hope you feel better😘💘
*didn't proof read*