"Mila, that was amazing! I love that song!" Dinah gushes as Camila stands in front of her bar stool.

"You were amazing, as usual." Lauren compliments and a blush rises to Camila's cheeks. 

She looks to Austin, but he just keeps scrolling through his phone. A frown makes it's way across her face as she feels her phone vibrating in her back pocket. 

"Excuse me." Camila holds up her pointer finger and walks to the back of the bar. "Hello?" She answers the phone, one finger in her ear so she can block out the loud bar patrons.

"Is this Ms. Cabello?" She hears a deep voice ask.

"It is." She answers warily.

"This is the Miami Police Department. We are going to have to ask you to come in today. We think we found your attacker." Camila's blood runs cold and her mouth goes dry. "Ms. Cabello?"

"Yeah, I'll uh be right there." She ends the call, her hands shaking. When she returns to the front part of the bar, the two girls are deep in conversation about something while Austin is taking big gulps of his beer. Dinah's smile turns into a worried frown as soon as her eyes land on an ashen Camila.

"Walk, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dinah slowly stands from her bar stool and Lauren turns to face the girl.

"Yeah I um just got a call from the Miami Police Department. They want me to come in because they think they found my attacker." Camila runs her fingers through her hair.

"Shit." Dinah breathes out. "Do you think you'll be okay to do that?"

"I-I don't know, but I have to do it." Camila answers unsurely.

"Okay well I can take you, just let me call off work." Dinah reaches in her purse to retrieve her phone, but Lauren puts her hand on Dinah's to stop her.

"Or I can just take her Dinah. So you don't have to call off." Lauren offers, but before any of the girls can speak up, Austin slams his beer bottle down and stands up abruptly.

"I'm taking her." He wipes his mouth with his sleeve and roughly grabs Camila's hand.

"I'll call you guys!" Camila yells as Austin continues to drag her to the exit of the bar.

Lauren just huffs and grabs her keys from her purse. When she has them in hand, she stands up from her bar stool.

"You're going to the station too aren't you?" Dinah raises an eyebrow.

"Duh." Lauren answers immediately.

"Hey that's my line, Laur." Dinah pouts and the brunette smirks before walking to the exit. "Lauren?" The girl hears her name being called and so she spins back around to face Dinah. "Make sure our girl's okay."

The Latina nods, a small smile gracing her plump lips. "Always."

Ten minutes later, Lauren pulls up to the station and turns her car off. She doesn't trust Austin as far as she can throw him so she just wants to be here to make sure Camila is okay.

Meanwhile, Camila enters the precinct, her hands sweating furiously. As soon as she tells the lady at the front desk who she is, a man clad in black dress pants and a white button up approaches her.

"Ms. Cabello, I'm Detective Michaels." He holds out his hand for her to shake. "We took some DNA off of you after your attack and yesterday a criminal we arrested for theft, matched that DNA." Camila's heart beats loudly in her ears. "We want to put him away for what he did, but we need you to make sure that it is him."

Camila just nods, her mouth too dry to speak.

"Right this way." Detective Michaels leads her and Austin into a room in the back of the precinct. As soon as they enter, he turns his attention to Austin. "I'm going to need you to stay out here." Camila's eyes widen immediately and the detective takes notice of her change in demeanor. "He will be here when you're done." The detective assures the trembling girl. She looks at Austin for confirmation, but he doesn't tear his eyes away from his phone. Her shoulders slump and she hesitantly follows the detective into the room.