Chapter 26: Beach House Weekend...

04/03/2017: #105 in Teen Fiction

"Are you ready Natalia?" opening the door to her house she sees Juliet standing there with a wide smile on her face.

"Yes I am." smiling back. "Bye mami!" yelling out to Raquel who was walking out of the living room.

"Hi Juliet." 

"Hi Mrs. Cruz." greeting her back.

"You girls have fun. Call me if you need anything alright Natalia?" hugging her.

"I will mami. Have a good weekend." hugging her mom back.

Grabbing her things she followed Juliet out. "Can't wait for a weekend of sun, fun and boys!" Juliet tells her excitedly.

"Me either. First time going to a California beach. Can't wait." responding back to her friend.

Reaching the Heart driveway where Juliet's parents were waiting, she greets them as Mr. Heart grabs Natalia's bags. "Hello Natalia, ready for the weekend?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes sir I am. Thank you for inviting me to your beach house. My mom thanks you both also." Natalia tells him. The night before, Juliet had asked her if she would go with her and her family to their beach house for the weekend. They had planned to head out after they got out of school instead of leaving Saturday morning.

"It's no problem. I wish Raquel could join us." Mrs. Heart tells her.

"Me too, but she has a lot of work to do. She's working on a song so she needs peace and quiet."

"Totally understandable. Well, let's get going." glancing over to her husband.

Getting into the car, Mr. Heart turns on the ignition then backs out of the driveway to head to their beach house an hour away.

Arriving at the house, Natalia couldn't help but smile at the view in front of her. If the house looked amazing from the outside, she could imagine how it looked in the inside.

Getting out of the car after Mr. Heart parked inside the garage, they all got out to gather their bags and headed inside to unpack.

"You like it?" Juliet asked next to her.

"It's really nice Juliet."

"Come on, let me show you to your room." walking in front so she can follow her up the stairs to the second floor.

"My room? I thought I was sharing with you?"

"We could but there are six bedrooms so I figured you'd like your own space tonight. Plus, Grace and Ashley may be coming tomorrow and my stupid brothers may be inviting some of their friends also."

"Ah okay. Guess I better enjoy the quietness for tonight then."

"Yeap, especially before the three stooges get here." Juliet grunts making Natalia laugh.

Stopping at one of the far doors of the hallway, Juliet opens it widely letting Natalia in first.

"Here you go. Hope you like it."

Looking around the big room, Natalia sees a queen sized bed on one side with a balcony overlooking the back and the beach. Noticing an opening, she hears Juliet say. "Down the hall is the bathroom and closet. Why don't you unpack and relax. I'll be in my room across this one. My parent's room is on the other side of the house which is good so we don't hear them having sex." Juliet makes a look of disgust.

"You're too funny Juliet."

"Well it's true. It's embarrassing hearing your parents at their age getting it on like animals. Eww... just no."