Chapter 7: Let the Courting Begin...

Throughout gym time Damien and Damon watched Natalia like a hawk. The coach had them run a lap then split into two teams to play soccer. Both the twins being captains.

They both thought it was a great idea since they get to pick who played in their team, each wanting to pick Natalia.

"So, I pick first!" Damien says smugly at Damon who only glared at him.

"No...I pick first since you picked first last time." Damon gritted at him. He knew what his twin was thinking and he wasn't going to give Damien the chance to pick Natalia for his team.

"You are sadly mistaken brother...you did. Now my first pick is..." Damien began to say until Damon pushed him to the side causing him stumble a bit.

"I pick Natalia!" Damon quickly said smiling at Natalia who widened her eyes at him. She was wondering what the big deal was about picking the first team player.

Damien stalked towards Damon grunting. "What the hell was that?"

Shrugging his shoulder he chuckled. "That was picking my first player...next time you have to be quicker!"

Damien glared at his twin shaking his head. He would pay later for pushing him.

"Come on beautiful, you're on the winning team." Damon motioned her to go over to his side.

Glancing around at everyone who was obviously staring at her she sauntered slowly towards Damon who wore a big smirk on his handsome face just like his twin who had the opposite face expression.

After ten minutes, they began the game, Natalia next to Damon as his right midfielder and Kennedy as his left one. Damien was in front of Damon while Grayson was left fullback and Grace was on the right.

Damien was still upset that Damon had Natalia on his team but he was going to make sure he would get next to her during the game. All he could think about was how beautiful she looked standing on the field oblivious of the way most of the guys there were ogling her. She seemed quiet and uncomfortable especially when every five minutes she would try to pull down the booty shorts that "were" supposed to be school appropriate down so her tight round ass wouldn't show..."and a nice ass she had", he thought to himself.

Smiling at the thought of him being able to even touch it caused his manhood to harden. Adjusting himself he looked to see his twin staring at him with his eyebrow cocked.

Damien shrugged at him making Damon shake his head in disbelief...he knew what he was thinking in that perverted mind of his.

The coach blew the whistle for the game to start, Damon passing the ball to Natalia who was surprised then passed it back to him running past his brother who tried to sweep the ball from him but failed. Grunting, Damien ran after him while everyone else ran on the sides.

Damon passed the ball to Kennedy the school's Soccer team Co-Captain who then ran it up the field dodging the defense attempts to stop him including Grayson. Almost reaching the goal he was blocked by two players having him turn and pass the ball to Natalia who was actually open in front of the goal waving her hands.

Damien saw her and the opportunity to run up to stop her.  Kennedy found the opening to pass the ball to Natalia who trapped it and shot the ball straight towards the goal hitting the corner and scoring.

Her eyes widened in surprise and happiness knowing she scored and right when she was going to jump up to cheer, she felt her body being knocked over to the ground and something heavy on top of her petite frame.

Her eyes shut tight she waited for the impact of her body or head hitting the ground but it didn't come. All she felt was a warm sweaty body breathing hard on top of her and a warm breath fanning her ear.